Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might finally bite the bullet and pick up one since I just found out that I lost out on 6 gaming review opps by not having either system.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I might try to pick up one or the other if my Xmas bonus is enough. But so torn. Those that have both, what say you?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Right now? PS4. Granted, I don't use any of the set-top box functions. I hear the Xbone is pretty rad with that stuff.

Comment

• I dunno. I love the PS4, but Xbone has better exclusives.

Comment

• What exclusives as of now are worth grabbing a box for? Forza? Get the fuck outta here.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fantasia and Sunset Overdrive and...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                What exclusives as of now are worth grabbing a box for? Forza? Get the fuck outta here.
                Forza Horizons 2, Halo AE, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Titanfall (bc apparently nobody plays on PC), Fantasia, Dance Central (bc if I don't mention them digger will cut me), and if the CoD DLC still matters to you they will have that first.

Why get the fuck outta here? Bottom line is Xbox has exclusives, and really good ones. Games that are out this year. Sony has Bloodborne in February. inFamous was a beautiful game, but I wouldn't sell someone on a PS4 for it. Uncharted at some point, but I am over that series. I love my PS4, but Xbox has an awesome holiday season for stuff you can't play on PS4. Plus all the stuff that will be on PS4. Neither one is a bad choice.

Comment

• Weird, I've had no issues playing titanfall on the PC. The userbase still seems to be there as far as I can tell. Fantasia/DC are worthless, sorry Grave. That ship has sailed. Didn't know about the CoD DLC but then again I never really grabbed any DLC for those games.

So then we're looking at a racing game (which does look cool just not my thing), Sunset (which could be great, orrrr could be a super pretty yet boring Ratchet and Clank) and a re-release of Halo.

Keep in mind, I'm grabbing a fucking box in a few weeks so Lesley can play Tomb Raider when it finally hits, but I'd still say the PS4 is a better choice at the moment.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BUT, like grave said, if you're into making your console an all in one media center, the box would be the ideal choice.

Comment

• Half way through Alien. SO GODDAMN STRESSFUL.

Comment

• So made it to the flashback part of the new Alien game last night. Being able to walk around in the engineer's ship was actually really fucking cool. I also now have a badass flamethrower. SUCK A DICK ALIEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Head count for the Holidays:

How many here have the XBONE vs. the PS4 or a combo of both?
                          I have a PS4. Still use my PS3 as my media center although apparently the PS4 will be getting an update adding DLNA soon(ish).
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Evil Within.

bugs galore and I'm only on chapter 2. But even so, this game could be awesome. Not sure yet.

Comment

• That thing is friggin' doodoo in the first couple of hours.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wouldn't go that far. But it's much more RE than RE4 and I wasn't expecting that. It's like, "here's the control scheme you loved but the ammo system you hate"

Comment

Working...
                                X