Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck em both, I'll take Clancy Brown.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Clancy is a pimp. Makes anything better. Glad to see he's in the new NOES film.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Reportedly, he's a really, really nice guy too.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Diary Of The Dead for the 6th, 7th time now
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Why do you hate yourself so much?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't hate that movie like everyone else does. Yes there are some issues, but I still pretty much dig any zombie flick. Except for the RE series. Fuck those movies.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also I love the professor guy. And the Amish guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  Why do you hate yourself so much?
                  Some great scenes, can't hate on a Romero flick. My daughter actually was bugging me to watch a scary movie and it was on so we watched, love the fact that my 3 year old wants to watch horror movies and want's to be some type of scary thing for Halloween... tried to get her some princess outfit but didnt work.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Give me the retarded RE movie over the boring, stilted Diary any day of the week. At least one has the good sense to hire mediocre actors (as opposed to anthropomorphized planks of wood) and throws out any pretense in attempting to be serious.

Nevermind. Fuck 'em both. Give me Return of the Living Dead and we'll call the whole thing off and pretend neither of the aforementioned films ever existed.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can get behind that.

Comment

• That's what she said.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          Some great scenes, can't hate on a Romero flick. My daughter actually was bugging me to watch a scary movie and it was on so we watched, love the fact that my 3 year old wants to watch horror movies and want's to be some type of scary thing for Halloween... tried to get her some princess outfit but didnt work.
                          There is a justified disappointment I have with this film.

When the progenitor of the modern zombie mythos can't hire decent actors, write something novel to add to his mythos, or even utilize the strengths of the gimmick to tell the story (as flimsy as it is), then there is a problem (and come on, the old fella should have stopped after Day).

Though it is kind of cool your kiddo has the Savini-like urge.

And I fully expect ostracism from Nerd Island now, so go ahead if you must.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. It was definitely a let down, but I'd rather watch that than a RE film or the Day sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Give me the retarded RE movie over the boring, stilted Diary any day of the week. At least one has the good sense to hire mediocre actors
                              Can't expect a whole lot when it only took 23 day's to film, all the big names where the news radio voices you hear, Stephen King, Wes Craven, Del Toro, Tarantino, and Tom Savini.

Comment

• I may revisit it at some point, didn't think it was horrible but it wasn't great either.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X