Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredible Hulk- I never bothered with this because I think the Ang Lee version is great so this was unnecessary. I ended up really liking it. I would be interested to see the longer Norton-approved cut because it seemed like there were quite a few scenes where it felt like "hey, we need to throw some important exposition in right here!" I also like how someone (I'm assuming Marvel Studios) is making an effort to make a cohesive universe. Featuring Stark Industries products (and Stark!) and the Super Soldier program made the dormant comic nerd in me all excited. And I'm not even an Avengers fan.

Comment

• Funny People- a fine movie indeed, I laughed, I cried, Apatow's Pièce de résistance. Sandler should get a best actor nom, atleast that's how I feel at the moment.

Comment

• I just rewatched The Wackness. Still love it.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Caddyshack' was on last night. It's still funny as hell.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Got that right. And Al Czervik provided me with one of the greatest observations of life. That golf courses and cemetaries are the greatest wastes of land out there.

Comment

• This is Spinal Tap.

Smell the glove, bitches. As a side note, keep the speakers on a low volume during Big Bottom. The Blu-Ray audio nearly gave my dog a heart attack.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, great flick and looks pretty good on blu.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                  This is Spinal Tap.

Smell the glove, bitches. As a side note, keep the speakers on a low volume during Big Bottom. The Blu-Ray audio nearly gave my dog a heart attack.
                  That saddens me to no end that you can't turn the volume up to 11.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• (500) Days of Summer

I can not stop thinking about this movie. For one I have an ultra-megacrush on Zooey but the story itself is so bittersweet I've just had a knot in my stomach the rest of the day. Highly recommend. JGL and Zooey owned this movie. The chemistry between the both of them is tangible.

4 broken crushed stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      And I'm not even an Avengers fan.
                      Does not compute. How can this be? So much better than the DC version (JLA).
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Fast and the Furious.. which one doe you ask??.. The 4th one... Here let me explain in case you have not seen any. In order these are the names

1) The Fast and the Furious
                        2) 2 Fast 2 Furious
                        3) The Fast and the Furious:Tokyo Drift
                        4) Fast and Furious

Was not all entirely bad.. Better than 2 and 1/2 way better than 3. But her was my problem with the film.. It actually takes place before the 3rd one .. SO unless you have not seen the third one, you may not understand a couple things going on in this one.... I hope they make another one, but this time it takes place before the 1st one, that will really fuck with your head.. For the record Jordana Brewster and looks HOT..
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Gotcha! Staring Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino, looking great.

It's a very 80s movie, complete with opening theme song and bad fashion. Edwards is UCLA student who gets wrapped up in international intrigue. Movie is not that great but it features Edwards screaming "Fuck You!" to the East Germans and some quick nudity for Fiorentino.

Check it out, on instant view.

Comment

• I Love You, Man

Despite totally wasting talent like JK Simmons and especially Jay Chandrasekhar, still fell in love with it the moment Segel does the "peanut" line from the Princess Bride in a perfect Andre the Giant voice.
                            Last edited by Trejo; 08-08-2009, 04:57 PM.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Space Seed episode of Star Trek. Awesome. So much fucking win.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Defiance with Daniel Craig. Moving true story of Jews struggling to live in the Forrest during holocaust. Actually a shit ton better than I thought it would be. I recommend
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X