Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Private Parts. Probably my favorite thing Howard Stern has ever done.

Removed erroneous information regarding the director. My bad.
    I remember a fun flick.

The part where he remembers that pot was making him paranoid still kills me.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Night at the Roxbury. Still enjoy this stupid fucking movie. I know most people hate it, but I always liked Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell together.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus fuck how many movies are you watching?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Jesus fuck how many movies are you watching?
          I always wonder this. I have no job and my dvr is full and I haven't mailed a netflix dvd back in months. Must be power viewing with the finger on FFW.

Comment

• Have movies up on one screen while I work on the other. Only do it with movies I've seen already.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Taxi Driver.

I found the end-of-shift conversations much more engaging than Bickle's philosophizing/pimp slaying.

I miss Pete Boyle.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He rocked it in the X-Files.

Comment

• Never not a bright spot.

Loved that ep.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of my favorites of all times. Clyde was the man.

Comment

• HELLS yes on that Clyde Bruckman (?) episode. Best standalone X-Files that I ever saw.

And I enjoyed Real Steel more than Super 8. Deal with THAT.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• OMG I CAN'T DEAL

haha

I like em both, but I'd definitely watch Real Steel over Super 8 based solely on GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS.

Comment

• I'm not gonna shit on it, cos I didn't hate it by a long stretch, but I really kinda feel like I missed something with Super 8. I really liked the early family scenes, I love the guy playing the dad/sheriff (mainly cos he looks like a young Robert Forster) and the train wreck - as RIDONKULOUS as it was - was well executed. But the shit in the cave was so dull, as was most of the stuff with the alien.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I largely was left feeling the same in regards to the alien bonding moments.

Eldard should start up a James Gang tribute band.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Had Lesley watch Demon Knight after I found out she'd never seen it. Fucking love the shit outta that movie, and I still want a proper sequel.

Comment

• I haven't seen it in ages so I added it to my queue. Now to find time to watch it...
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X