Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a fun flick.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Blues Brothers

Trying to teach my ten year old about class, style, taste and comedies that are actually funny. Christ, that movie holds up like Atlas. We watched the theatrical version this evening. Never was a movie so in love with its subject matter (good R&B and soul) than this one.

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Comment

• Watched Blues Brothers not that long ago, and I agree - rock-solid flick, and the music! Such music! Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Cab Calloway, John Lee Hooker...

Great movie to eat four whole fried chickens and some dry white toast with.

Comment

• *dons his flameproof suit* Not a fan of the Blues Brothers. Found it very difficult to get through.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't mind it but I'm not in love with it like some.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Carrie Fisher was hot though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I concur.

Comment

• In high school there was a kid I had a couple classes with. He was obsessed with Blues Brothers. He had the glasses and the hat, wore them everyday. He carried a copy of the script with him AT ALL TIMES and I would catch him reading it during any down time during class. We had homeroom together, and he always spent that time reading it. He must have read it 300 times during the school year.

Comment

• I bet he banged a ton of chicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      In high school there was a kid I had a couple classes with. He was obsessed with Blues Brothers. He had the glasses and the hat, wore them everyday. He carried a copy of the script with him AT ALL TIMES and I would catch him reading it during any down time during class. We had homeroom together, and he always spent that time reading it. He must have read it 300 times during the school year.

Spoiler: M NIGHT SHAMALAMADINGDONG TWIST: 
                      IT WAS BILLY THE WHOLE TIME.

Comment

• Negative, was not me. Not really a fan of the movie. Love the car chase, don't care about anything else.

Comment

• Not a huge fan of THE BLUES BROTHERS either. Great music and some genuinely funny moments do not make up for the fact that it's a sloppy mess of a film
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched Dolls*. And From Beyond. It was a Stuart Gordon weekend for me.

*NOT action figures
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• NICE.

Comment

• FROM BEYOND is so damned good. Love that film.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X