Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Cereal

I love cereal. I've said it before, but it was a core element of my university diet. Though this has been dialed back a little post-graduation, my love for it remains undiminished. Morning, noon, or night.

Rob Gordon-Style Top 5 Cereals:

1.) Special K.

Smooth and versatile. Always a winner.

2.) Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes.

A little too crunchy and sharp for all occasions (sensitive teeth) but otherwise a slam-dunk for a nut lover.

3.) Optivita Raisin Oat Crisp.

Too many "healthy choice" cereals come on like soggy cardboard; Optivita publicly humiliates such cereals with its almost vulgar display of deliciousness and nutrition. Bonus points for boasting Ray "Hard As Balls" Winstone in the ads.

4.) Cheerios

A nasty tendency to become disgusting when even slightly flat costs it a place or two. A not too sweet alternative to the healthier options on offer.

5.) Rice Krispies

The Last Starfighter of cereals; that rare object of nostalgia that still holds up today. Perfect for a light snack and hands-down the easiest to go back for more of.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Dude, how could Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries not crack the list?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck yeah. Crunch Berries and freaking Cookie Crisp.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also, the vanilla almond Special K is the shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Dude, how could Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries not crack the list?!
          Firstly, geography didn't do the Captain any favours. Seriously limited exposure. That and, if memory serves, they just kinda taste like these...

... which are alright, but unworthy of charting.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I SEE NO BERRIES ON THAT BOX.

Comment

Captain Crunch, Captain Crunch Peanut Butter, Cookie Crisp, Frosted Flakes, and Honey Nut Cheerios are my top picks.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

*drools* LOVE LOVE LOVE almonds. LOVE IT!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Raisin Bran Crunch = GODLY

Comment

Raisin Bran Crunch sounds a lot like Optivita. This can only be a good thing.

Comment

Where the hell is the love for Cinnamon Toast Crunch! That cinnamony powder is cocaine of the cereal world!

Comment

I secretly love cereal even though it's terrible for you, nutritionally speaking.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Kashi Go Lean Crunch!
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Communist.

Comment

Cereal - where childhood obesity begins. My only cereal weakness? Corn Pops. Gotta have 'em.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X