Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was recorded on Friday. Some of my random notes: Donkey Punch He-Man, Horse funerals, Sexfist, DAAAAAAAD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sent you 2 messages for next time Rob!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I got them, haven't tried them though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn. Caught up with Episode 25. Gravedigger already grilled you about Chuck. But he didn't threaten you with rape and murder. I'll try to send a 3rd this weekend.

Comment

• was just recorded. We spoil the fuck outta Inception, Scott Pilgrim, I may or may not be super racist and Martin's voicemails spark an impromptu Juggalo conversation.

Comment

• Even better, I left a voicemail too!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was going to leave a voicemail but then I ate a cobb salad and drank a beer.

Comment

• Goddamn! Juggalos! SORRY

I'll suggest another show for you guys, but can't wait to hear it!

Comment

• Really doubt this will be up this weekend. Just not in an editing type of mood and this is a long fucking one. Will try to get it up by this week though hopefully.

Comment

• goddamn I just can't get in my groove in editing this. however, we now have a new "Spoiler Alert" sound as we spoil both Inception and Scott Pilgrim. But I honestly don;t know when this will be up. HOCKEN GET A NEW SHOW DONE! haha

Comment

• I'm thinking about doing another one this weekend.

There needs to be analysis on the national v-neck crisis.

Also, notice an interesting parallel here how the main guy suddenly doesn't want to do anything and has to have the second guy carry it. Hmm......
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• No worry Rob. I'm on that show. It can't be worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I'm thinking about doing another one this weekend.

There needs to be analysis on the national v-neck crisis.

Also, notice an interesting parallel here how the main guy suddenly doesn't want to do anything and has to have the second guy carry it. Hmm......

Haha. Yep. That's it.

Comment

• In that case, I want half of the revenue.

That's right $.50

Comment

• No revenue for this month haha. Your output isn't enough. ghaha

Comment

Working...
                                X