Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's got a point - you can get latkes at the Polish restaurants here in NY.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Grilled fajitas. Shit was amazing. I did good to not overeat.

Comment

• Made some slop last night. Good stuff.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Background on what Mike had for dinner last night:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol

Good stuff, but there's better shit out there.

Also, for the Americans....want to be really disgusted? This shit regularly goes for $70 for a 30-Day supply with insurance.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Emigration is sounding better and better...

Comment

• Heeeee's a lummmberjackkkk mmmaaaaannnnn. . . . [giggle]
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I just want to say 'aboot', eat back bacon, and drink MAXIMUM ICE!

and complain about 'you stupid Americans'...

Comment

• Let's chant aboot it, shall we? TORADOL FOR ALL! (eh?) TORADOL FOR ALL! (eh?)
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Diced pork chop,seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute,mixed with sauerkraut over a bed of mashed potatoes.
                    Oh yeah!!
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      Diced pork chop,seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute,mixed with sauerkraut over a bed of mashed potatoes.
                      Oh yeah!!
                      How is that seasoning, by the way? I wanted to give it a shot but was a little nervous.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It's pretty much an all purpose seasoning. I use it a good bit. I didn't need to add anything else to the meat while it was cooking.
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                          Diced pork chop,seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute,mixed with sauerkraut over a bed of mashed potatoes.
                          Oh yeah!!
                          Seriously... it was the TITS!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          How is that seasoning, by the way? I wanted to give it a shot but was a little nervous.
                          Man the fuck up and buy some...

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                          It's pretty much an all purpose seasoning. I use it a good bit. I didn't need to add anything else to the meat while it was cooking.
                          God, I love you...

Comment

• Sloppy joes and potato chips.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made our first batch of our chicken and chorizo chowder.

Comment

• Did my first chicken parmigiana, with lemon pasta.

Fuckfull of win.

Holy crap is this thing on the menu now. Why the hell didn't I do that earlier, especially since I do schnitzels often. It virtually takes like 20 minutes to prepare, including the sauce and pasta when the chicken nakes in the oven.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X