Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:36 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

woot woot, have Battlefront 2 downloading on my PC atm. I know nerds everywhere are super butthurt about this game and are sending death threats to the developer (jesus christ I hate my hobby sometimes) but I fucking LOVED the beta and had a blast. From all accounts the space multi is akin to Rogue Squadron which means I should be good to go.

nerds be nerdin'
Old 11-14-2017, 10:57 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
woot woot, have Battlefront 2 downloading on my PC atm. I know nerds everywhere are super butthurt about this game and are sending death threats to the developer (jesus christ I hate my hobby sometimes) but I fucking LOVED the beta and had a blast. From all accounts the space multi is akin to Rogue Squadron which means I should be good to go.

nerds be nerdin'

The space battles are straight up Rogue Squadron. That being said, I support any consumer blockade on EA. Those guys are dogshit, but they also have so many franchises I like.

Fucking Peggle.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-14-2017, 11:10 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, I'm not saying EA doesn't deserve shit but holy hell, death threats are ridiculous.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not saying EA doesn't deserve shit but holy hell, death threats are ridiculous.

We live in an era where people smash their Keurig machines in anger, EA continues to keep ripping people off and the Internet has given voices to people we would execute for perpetual insolence.

The times they are a-changin'.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:29 PM
is ready for turkey

that being said, holy shit does this game look amazing on ultra settings.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:33 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The more I see EA being an adopter of such scum-king tactics, the more I see it slide downhill to other developers and their business practices, the less I am inclined to support anybody's garbage that distracts me from my mortality at the base price point.

That said, people wishing death upon those involved is just the usual screaming entitled goon snapping without thinking beyond the next nanosecond.

They should fuck, is what I'm saying.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-14-2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Addendums needed
Old 11-14-2017, 03:38 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 PM
is ready for turkey

meanwhile I'm having fun with a game while everyone else is complaining that will accomplish nothing. I think it's because I legit don't care about being the best so loot boxes do nothing for me.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:52 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
meanwhile I'm having fun with a game while everyone else is complaining that will accomplish nothing. I think it's because I legit don't care about being the best so loot boxes do nothing for me.
I was going to pick it up after the EA Access trial ended, but Amazon isn't still offering the 20% off on release date. So fuck that. I'll pick it up when it's 10 bucks now.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:09 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
But it's all these smelly nerds have going for them.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:46 PM
is ready for turkey

This game is the shit. Runs so smoothly. 60fps constant on ultra. FUUUUCccckkkkkk it's pretty.

The campaign is fun so far and I dig the star fighter stuff.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Shiva from the League is Iden Versio.

It took me a week to finally place the face and voice.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:23 PM
is ready for turkey

seriously? n00b. haha.

You were totally right about the space stuff being Rogue Squadron online. Digging the shit out of this game so far.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:40 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I want to believe Rob, I truly do. Maybe post some vids so I can have empirical evidence.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I'm glad you're enjoying it Rob, but fuck it looks soooooooooo boring. And more "look, this character you know!" popping up nonsense. Just give me a proper Rogue Squadron follow-up.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I'm glad you're enjoying it Rob, but fuck it looks soooooooooo boring. And more "look, this character you know!" popping up nonsense. Just give me a proper Rogue Squadron follow-up.

Well, it's more like each chapter presents a character you know interacting with the main story crew.

Plus, Han Solo has a beard. Why? I'm trying not to think about it.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:14 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Shiva from the League is Iden Versio.

It took me a week to finally place the face and voice.
One of the main reasons I want the game. Because I am a pig and she is foooiiiine.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:10 AM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I thought the first one was boring as fuck. This one so far is not. They tweaked everything I had a problem with in regards to the first one: movement speed, damage, better maps, etc..

I'm also just in love with how pretty it is on my rig. haha.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:52 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I need this game sooooo badly. I also need a new X-Box or an external HD since my storage is constantly full. Fuck this stupid having to download the entire game BS.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.