Main site update: Have any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main site update: Have any ideas?

Ok, so we are in the process of updating the main site (and possibly the forums at some point) and while I'm not looking to bowdown to your demands, I was wondering if there are things you'd like to see? IT's going to be a complete overhaul, incorporating Ari's show (which will have it's own section) and whatnot. We are moving to a new host (so there may be some downtime, but we'll let you know) with a lot of new features so hopefully it's easier to navigate. And since we have Alwyn on our side, no worries on the site not working after the move.

Ideas we are toying with (having twitter, 360 tags, new comment system on the main page, Area for Billy blob with download links, possibly buttons to stumble us, digg us, etc) As at some point we will be having ads on our site, we want to try and streamline everything so it comes together as a whole.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Main site update: Have any ideas?

my suggestion would be to make a clan page to show our love for boll to the world!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Wow, this is awesome. I miss the CHUD rep system, so something closer to that would be cool. Some people here have been confused as how they get stars and points.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I've been thinking about updating our forums to VBulletin (pretty much forum standard and is what CHUD uses) but it's like 160 bucks for a license. So still debating on that. Plus I'm not sure about the logistics of moving forums. I would hate to lose posts and shit. But, once again, this is why we have Alwyn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That would be me. I know not how the stars work.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Stars = nothing really just membergroup essentially.

once you hit 50 posts, you can spread <3 or H8 to people by click on the [<3] or [H8] buttons above their pictures. That will add 1 or take away 1 "arbitrary number " for their coolness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              Stars = nothing really just membergroup essentially.

once you hit 50 posts, you can spread <3 or H8 to people by click on the [<3] or [H8] buttons above their pictures. That will add 1 or take away 1 "arbitrary number " for their coolness.
              haha! i just lowered ari's coolness. buahahahahahah.

Comment

That's fine, I lowered yours too.

Comment

Hahaha. And so it begins....

Comment

aww... i brought your coolness up 1 again. i less than three you ari. in the pants!

Comment

Thank you, but I'm not giving you back that one point I yanked from you. HAHA!

Comment

at least you have enough coolness points, thats if someone did take 1 away it would'nt make a difference..&#160; Me on the other hand... I apparently am not cool enough to be here..&#160; ''sigh''
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

There you go buddy!

Comment

Hey, I just lost 2 points! Who did this! Speak up!

Comment

Haaa
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X