Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

And welcome to the very first episode of Braindead Radio. The former PodCaust hosts, Rob and Ceej, are proud to present the very first episode of their new show. They share a bit about themselves, then they dive into the newest flicks they have seen: Zombieland and Second Skin. Brutal Legend is gonna rock, Scribblenauts is perfect for Ceej and gamers today are pansies.
    WOOT!
    70.00%
    MEH!
    30.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

What?!?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That's right. WE BLEW YOUR GODDAMN MIND!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just match the color scheme on the forum and I'm good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Just match the color scheme on the forum and I'm good.
          I have been fucking with new forum colors for weeks. When I find ones that work and I like, I'll use them. Until then, black and red. PodCaust would want it that way.

Comment

So fucking awesome!!! I love the name. Honestly, I can't believe it wasn't already taken.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I have been fucking with new forum colors for weeks. When I find ones that work and I like, I'll use them. Until then, black and red. PodCaust would want it that way.
              Ok, just make them match.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You heard B, get out the swatches and color coordinate this bitch.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Part of any successful branding is synergy. Matching colors is just good marketing.

Comment

Like the name. Will listen to the podcast tomorrow, while I wait to play Uncharted 2.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Basing the decision of whether kids were hardcore because of the Wii/New Super Mario Bros. is ridiculous. The game and system are made for casual players. There are hardcore gamers that are kids, you just don't meet them much because you don't really play with randoms.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Most kid gamers today are pussies. And I'm not talking multiplayer. That's a separate discussion. I'm talking give a kid today Fester's Quest/Blaster Master/ Battletoads and they'd be fucked.

Comment

Also, the Wii is not made for hardcore gamers.

Comment

Fuck battletoads up it's stupid frog ass. I beat the shitty level with the hover bikes but I almost pulled my hair out doing so.

Comment

And that's what I'm saying. The closest game I can think of today that is that fucking tough would be Ninja Gaiden. And they did it that way on purpose. Cause Tecmo also thinks gamers today are a bunch of pussies.

Comment

Working...
                              X