X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Motivational Poster thread...

:-X
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/BryanE/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• TACO BELL FOR THE WIN!!!!

Comment

• Bryan and Corey, I'm just getting white boxes with a red "x" in them. No pics at all.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Exactly...
              Attached Files
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Bryan and Corey, I'm just getting white boxes with a red "x" in them. No pics at all.
                I don't know what the hell happen to my pic damn it all to hell
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• sucks to be him
                  firearmsbear.jpg

Comment

• I win this thread. This is the best picture ever. Seriously. If you don't get it either you are lame or I spend way too much time on the fucking internet.
                    Attached Files
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know Ari and I aren't lame, so you spend too much time on the inter-net...who are the people and why is a drawn pic of a little bear missing a foot so Astronomically Epic?

Comment

• I no understand humor in this.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's not you holding the bear is it Rob?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• A. That's Chris Hanson on the left. "To Catch a Predator" host.

B. The Bear is PedoBear. Raper of children. www.pedobear.org

So basically Chris Hanson is taking a picture of a pedophile bear. It's lame, but makes me laugh too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              A. That's Chris Hanson on the left. "To Catch a Predator" host.

B. The Bear is PedoBear. Raper of children. www.pedobear.org

So basically Chris Hanson is taking a picture of a pedophile bear. It's lame, but makes me laugh too.
                              Do you mean on the right?

Comment

• Is this also similar to this?

http://jerslater.blogspot.com/2006/0...-up-calls.html

Comment

Working...
                                X