X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Why does Rob have a stripe in his hair?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• haha. awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I WANT TO GO TO THERE!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob is gonna take that meat baby behind a middle school and get it pregnant.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• the tampon string is nasty.

Comment

• Surprised you're not into it.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• well I cant see her face... haha

Comment

• Bryan would pull that shit out with his teeth and would continue to lick the walls of her anus!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X