This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 61: A gold watch and a whore bot

it's been recorded. Will be operational later this weekend.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hooray!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Some random notes from the podcast: virgins, hell, Trent Reznor as Cloud, fucking robots, fucking ghosts, nascar, dubs, witches and warlocks....haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• sounds like a gem
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Sounds like an all-encompassing fuckisode. Can't wait for the banner to pop the hell up.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• new episode recorded today. topics include: Happy Days = Sin City, eXistenz, Agent Hocken, Peggle, Bioshock sucks, Macho Man, and more.

Comment

• I really REALLY need to get a headset and come on.....if I'm ever allowed to.

Be advised people, whatever you hear. I've got a head cold and was probably on NyQuil. Ah sweet NyQuil.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-17-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Episode 62: It's the smell will be up shortly.

Comment

• No new PodCaust this week as Ceej is house hunting or some bullshit. There may be a new She's Right cast, but we have a wedding to go to on Sunday so if there is one, it won't be up until sometime next week.

Comment

• Good. I just started episode 61 today and have only 15 megs left on my i-pod because of you.

And damn you to hell for making me listen to CJ's bizzaro music for what seemed like an eternity.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey now, that's OUR music.

Comment

• Damn you both then!

Comment

• Represent mofucka! Without our wierd music, there would be no PodCaust. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Comment

• Good to know, I was just about to draw up a commentary as to why Podcaust should not change it's name.

Enjoy hearing me, Ari.

Comment

• I always do Ed. No one reads a teleprompter like you my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X