No announcement yet.

Random Animation - The thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just bought that program that the guy in the video above uses, and holy shit it's rad as fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/afaithTQSaI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

NO, FUCKING NO.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

THE PRODUCER HAS A FUCKING MAN-BUN!

Once I saw/heard the guy's interview, any and all interest was DOA for me. Mr. Man-Bun said he was inspired to be an animator by the original show, so instead of shooting for anime-style, heavy on the action like the original, he goes for the same, bland, generic animation that's on 99% of the cartoons that are on TV nowadays. Lame.

ETA: So this is going on Cartoon Network? That means entire days of programming will be dedicated to this show, like a lot of CN's output. (sigh)
          Last edited by Timothy225; 05-20-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I dunno, I mean, fuck that man bun guy's man bun but I kind of dig this. Thundercats as a show was always dumb. At least this animation looks nice and fluid and I'm 36 and don't care about Thundercats...

Comment

*Puts Rob on the list*

Watching you bro.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's hard to give a fuck about Thundercats above a certain age range.

But, it's hard to give Cartoon Network a pass for turning yet another IP to a series animated by a team of Ritalin snorting 14 year old girls trying to make the cartoon people do the Lulz.

But, but, but....it's harder to give a fuck about anything Thundercats when there's not enough Hot Topic shoppers to keep any traditional attempt in profitability.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

See Rob, even Troy feels like........something. Not sure what but I'm sure he's agreeing with me........maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    See Rob, even Troy feels like........something. Not sure what but I'm sure he's agreeing with me........maybe??

Cartoon Network is getting infested with a type of creative that I strongly disagree with on many levels.

So, while I don't really care about Thundercats, I also don't like cannibalizing older properties for Man-Bun Millennial shitlord to test out his comedy stylings.

Why can't we get a show about a cat and mouse beating the shit out of each to repress their sexual feelings? That shit is eternal.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Agreed. I honestly can't stand pretty much anything on Cartoon Network. It's lazy hackneyed bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Why can't we get a show about a cat and mouse beating the shit out of each to repress their sexual feelings? That shit is eternal.
                        Because Tex Avery is no more.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_v...ature=youtu.be

This clip from the Animaniacs reboot is quality stuff. IF the whole show can keep this up, then I'll be happy. This was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid.

Comment

Just gonna gloss right over that Pinky and the Brain bit aren't ya?

Comment

Loved the first season, can't wait for the second.

Comment

Can't wait for this season. Bummed that it's the last. I keep telling Ari/Ceej that if they can recommend any anime shit that is more like this and less teenagers or ninjas in school then i'm game.

Comment

Working...
                                X