No announcement yet.

Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen anything of Season 5. Should I even bother at this point? Also, Season 3 ain't bad. Season 4 is when it really jumped the shark (although the first couple of episodes aren't too bad).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I keep watching for Doug, Andy and Celia for the most part.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Celia? Really? She's more annoying than Nancy.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• But she cracks me up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I guess but how naive can one person be, really?

Comment

• I can buy Celia being naive. Nancy shouldn't still be this stupid. That's the difference for me.

Comment

• Ehh, they're both dumb bitches. Almost like a modern day Lucy and Ethel.

Comment

• Season four was hard to even try to watch. This one is less centered on the shit characters, which makes it far and away better/much more tolerable when they allow for the shit characters to have a moment or two.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The bodyguard was fucking hilarious as well. I totally forgot about him. I was ready to dig the Shane/bodyguard combo, then the golf course shit happened. Haha. I'm glad Shane realized he shouldn't go down that path.

Comment

• It was a good way to handle that situation.

That bodyguard is awesome. I hope the teacher crosses paths with him again, and wins one for Seacrest. That bird was an innocent.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ignacio is the man. If they ever off him I'm going to be pissed. Even after Nancy goes on the lam, they need to keep Ignacio around.

Comment

• decent episode. For a moment I thought they were gonna have Shane and Celia fuck, thank god it didn't come to that. Dug everything with Doug and Silas at the potshop and the General Lee is awesome haha.

Comment

• Digging this season so far actually. We liked that Nancy finally stood up for Andy but we all know that's gonna come back to bite her in the ass. Dean is a goddamn pussy, and that whole bit doesn't even make any sense. It's not like Celia has anything on him. So I wonder what's gonna happen there. The Doug scene was fucking hilarious "I just need to get hard, it won't hurt as much" as was the bit at the briss ceremony with him freaking out about what it looks like. I love me some Alanis. SOOOO hot.

Comment

• Shane! NOOOOOOO!

Pretty good, if not completely fucking bizarre, episode. Next week is the return of Ignacio. I'm pumped. I have to assume Celia is going to be found out by the end of next week , too.

Comment

• I hope Celia gets fucked, and jesus, Andy is gonna feel like a dick for making Shane go out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X