• Show
Clear All

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...g/7661687.html

Succinct take down on Perry.

Comment

• He is an epic piece of shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is the opposition that weak in Texas or is the general electorate that stupid?
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2011, 12:48 PM.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Pick both.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
            Pick both.
            Yup.

Comment

• Guys

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...improved_m.php

Comment

• hahahahahaha
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  hahahahahaha
                  Jake has the only appropriate response. Seriously Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That picture seriously made my day.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• It has it all, painted on eyebrows, ridiculous turquoise eyeshadow, purple cheeks, hooker red lipstick and the saddest "I'm in jail" face ever.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *sadtransvestiteface*

~

Comment

• Where's that *emojakecrossdressing.gif*?

Seriously... THIS guy is at THAT level of greatness!

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...ik_oslo_ki.php

Jesus christ this is not the publicity we need.

Comment

• weeeeeeeelp

~

Comment

• If the glove fits...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X