Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:45 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I have zero problems with wires but the vive's system is heavy and cumbersome as balls. They HAD to do it but that set is gonna be like a grand. Fuck that shit.

Meanwhile my 300 dollar oculus is worth every goddamn penny and is the only way I game on my PC atm.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Wires are shit for VR. It's been my biggest issue every time I've used VR. You get tangled or caught and you're immediately out of the experience because you realize you're attached to a box and you're worried about tripping. Your grandma isn't going to get caught up in wires and break her hip in order to take her VR trip to Italy.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:55 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

then get better at cable management brosef. zero issues with wires, never tangled, nor do I want my grandma wearing my headset. She can get her own haha.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:08 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

You're probably afraid your grandma might rack up a better score wearing your VR headset, too.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Awesome Nintendo Direct this morning.

Finally going to play The World Ends With You. I've been wanting Y's 8 since it came out, and glad I waited, will grab that on Switch. I don't want Dark Souls, but that is going to be a huge hit for them. Dragon Quest Builders demo is out today, and people will like it. I enjoyed my time with it a lot on PS4. Mario Tennis HELL YES. The other stuff isn't for me, but good choices. Seeing more remasters from Wii U makes me happy, but I am most stoked for Bayonetta.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:37 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed til Oct 26

.. but these new screenshots are absolutely GORGEOUS

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/02/0...yed-to-october
Old 02-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Fleshlight King

I can't discuss that game without becoming uncomfortably erect.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:28 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/vr-sale/

Some sweet bargoons here Rob
Old 02-06-2018, 07:18 AM
where's the beef?

nice!
Old 02-07-2018, 08:49 AM
where's the beef?

Old 02-07-2018, 08:50 AM
where's the beef?

fuck yeah, I've picked up every fighter so far and each one has added to this awesome game. Best fighting game in years.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:07 PM
It's in the bone!

They saved the best for last, fuck yah Raphhh
Old 02-10-2018, 03:00 PM
where's the beef?

Star Trek Bridge Crew VR is on sale for 20 bucks on the PSN store. shit is fun and cross play with the Oculus.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:32 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Bought monster Hunter. No idea what is going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2018, 06:27 PM
where's the beef?

oh shit man. Msg me when you're on next and I can teach you.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
oh shit man. Msg me when you're on next and I can teach you.
Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2018, 06:33 PM
It's in the bone!

Teach me too, sensei