X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That shit is good.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Creepy, so I'm watching Nirvana's Live at Reading DVD and I tried that link and the first question was "Is your person a singer". Got it within 6.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HOLY FUCK. It got Deckard from Blade Runner. haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUCK THAT SHIT...It has gotten everything right...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Response I got:

The Homeless Guy Who Lives Downstairs.

It was not correct.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• I stumped it multiple times.

Comment

• With who? I just picture you going through wikipedia and randomly picking names.

Comment

• Jeriba 'Jerry' Shigan

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                      Jeriba 'Jerry' Shigan

I LOVE that fucking movie.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I LOVE that fucking movie.
                        You would love that movie. Two dudes. All alone. They totally fucked each other.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Also I just did the genie link. I was thinking "The Situation" in honor of Rob and it thought Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. WTF? It even asked me did the character have a sister and I said yes TWICE. Epic fail.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            You would love that movie. Two dudes. All alone. They totally fucked each other.
                            Yeah yeah, you're still bent out of shape we nuked your motherland resulting in even smaller penis sizes for your peeps.

Comment

• I blame Agent Orange.

There really was something in the water that caused small penises.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I feel much better about myself after realizing this man just pulled the octogenarian version of Crank.

Even though he's in his 30s, I must crack smiles.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X