Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Brown's not gonna be happy but if Ceej has to go, he's gotta go.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I'll do what I can to help.

Even if that means selling Ceej to the Libyans.
      They don't want him; they want their Plutonium back.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We'll sell them his ability to freestyle. Libyans LOVE mixtapes, it's science.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sell Ceej to the Libyans? Oh, sure, Rob would make a pile of cash now. But what about next time funds run short?

Nah, best to take advantage of the newly svelte Mr. Larson and put his lily white ass on the ladies' club circuit. Whatever the Libyans would offer for some freshly squeezed CJ, our boy could make that in a week, shakin' what his momma gave him for some divorcees and such. Add in his freestylin' and mad beats, and a good marketing strategy, and Rob will be like Scrooge McDuck, swimming in mountains of gold coins.

Hmmm... might want to prime the pump a bit. Get the girls excited. I'm thinking a CJ themed calendar, showing off his newfound dedication to a healthy lifestyle. At the very least, a call to Playgirl must be in the offering. Worked wonders for Burt Reynolds.

Comment

• Great plan Tim. But what about the Libyans? You think they'll forget us crawfishing on this deal?

Comment

• Ceej lost too much weight. You're gonna have to go to Somalia for a decent price on him.

Comment

• Hahahaha, yesssssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Great plan Tim. But what about the Libyans? You think they'll forget us crawfishing on this deal?
                  Send 'em BillyG instead. He always used to snipe at Ceej when they worked the Chippendales circuit back in the day.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Ceej lost too much weight. You're gonna have to go to Somalia for a decent price on him.
                  See? Meow!

Comment

• Tim, you're my bro and all but we ain't selling no gingers around here. NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!

Comment

• Because I'm a nostalgic fuck, I'm gonna post the yearly X-mas Amazon haul here, even though the Way is Shut. It Was Made By Those Who Are Dead. And the Dead Keep it. The Way is Shut.

CD's:

Genius: the Very Best of Ray Charles
                      Strong Persuader - Robert Cray
                      The Very Best of Poco
                      They Can't All be Zingers: The Best of Primus
                      MOthership Connection: Parliament Funkadelic
                      FIshbone
                      In the Court of the Crimson King - King Crimson
                      Powerslave - Iron Maiden
                      Master of Puppets - Metallica
                      Miscellaneous Debris - Primus
                      Transcandental Highway - Colin Hay

Books:

Marvel COmics, The Untold Story
                      Shatterday - Harlan Ellison
                      Hell House - Richard Matheson
                      Dr. Sleep - Stephen King
                      The Fall: The Strain, Book 2 - Guillermo Del Toro
                      Horns - Joe Hill
                      Starfishers Book 3: Stars End - Glenn Cook
                      The Woman - Jack Ketchum
                      The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2011
                      Best New Horror v. 22

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Because I'm a nostalgic fuck, I'm gonna post the yearly X-mas Amazon haul here, even though the Way is Shut. It Was Made By Those Who Are Dead. And the Dead Keep it. The Way is Shut.

CD's:

Genius: the Very Best of Ray Charles
                        Strong Persuader - Robert Cray
                        The Very Best of Poco
                        They Can't All be Zingers: The Best of Primus
                        MOthership Connection: Parliament Funkadelic
                        FIshbone
                        In the Court of the Crimson King - King Crimson
                        Powerslave - Iron Maiden
                        Master of Puppets - Metallica
                        Miscellaneous Debris - Primus
                        Transcandental Highway - Colin Hay

Books:

Marvel COmics, The Untold Story
                        Shatterday - Harlan Ellison
                        Hell House - Richard Matheson
                        Dr. Sleep - Stephen King
                        The Fall: The Strain, Book 2 - Guillermo Del Toro
                        Horns - Joe Hill
                        Starfishers Book 3: Stars End - Glenn Cook
                        The Woman - Jack Ketchum
                        The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2011
                        Best New Horror v. 22
                        That Marvel book is fucking awesome. A ton of shit that I didn't even know about in there. Plus, I discovered the Power Pack tv movie/pilot because of it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• is that book a giant oversized book?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            is that book a giant oversized book?
                            I got the paperback version for 10 bucks and change. It's thick, but not oversized.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• oh then it must not be the one I'm thinking of. I saw a giant XMEN behind the scenes type book at Barnes and Noble the other day and it had some cool stuff in it, but no bookshelf would have held it so I passed.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I forgot to mention the clip on nipple rings for my wife, & the soft core DVD's featuring Amy Miller & Lorissa McComas.

Comment

Working...
                                X