No announcement yet.

Say Something Nice About...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and bin Laden, Viet, if South Park is in fact the documentary I take it as being.

In regards to numetal, it can be hilarious and even involve threats with power tools.

The Undertaker approved of it, and that's an endorsement that will never REST. IN. PEACE.

*dies*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      say something nice about numetal.
      It´s dead. That´s the nicest I can come up with.

Comment

say something nice about numetal.
        It probably was a better avenue for angsty teenagers than emo. But their look wasn't as hot.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Fuck the hate I'll get, but Korn's debut album still gets play over here.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sucks to be your stereo then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Thanks B for this Powerpoint exposé on penises.
              Fuck that, get me a real powerpoint presentation with soundeffects and proper frame wipes.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                Sucks to be your stereo then.

They put on a fucking sweet show back in the day. It's not like I'm sitting here defending Coal Chamber or Godsmack.

Comment

• It birthed "Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)" which in turn birthed B_MetalSucks.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• They did. Even in purple adidas suits. But they never played a show in my living room, so there is that.

But it still sucks to be your stereo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      It wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Fuck the hate I'll get, but Korn's debut album still gets play over here.
                      I can agree with this!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• dammit...am I gonna do it? yes...(ahem)...I kinda like Godsmack's first album.

runs...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

They put on a fucking sweet show back in the day. It's not like I'm sitting here defending Coal Chamber or Godsmack.
                          But the man will defend Powerman 5000 to the day he dies.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

or Godsmack.
                            Hilarious band.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Powerman 5000 was hilarious.

Spider is no Rob.

Comment

dammit...am I gonna do it? yes...(ahem)...I kinda like Godsmack's first album.

runs...
                                Let go shoot some smack!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X