Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like toys. (or My name is Ari and I have way too much disposable income!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    I've heard eating tons of pineapple fixes that.
    Thanks, I will try that so he stops bitching.

Comment

• Holy shit, I picked up the new ET figure from NECA a few days ago. He comes with an extended neck piece that is hidden by a sticker in the package. The reason it's hidden? It looks like an old, uncircumcised penis. If I place it between ET's legs, I laugh and laugh and laugh. Sarah didn't seem to be quite as amused as I was, but she's pregnant so she's probably just hormonal.

I'll take some pics soon.
      For now, you can see what I mean by clicking here: http://www.cooltoyreview.com/NECA_GA...-FRIEND_ET.asp
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahaha, totally looks like an old uncut dong. nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I MUST HAVE THIS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, yes you must.

Comment

• Dear lord this isn't right:

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I wish they were real. I'd buy em.

Comment

• Have a friend selling the AMAZING (I know because I own both of them) Friday the 13th (NES) SDCC figure AND the Mama Vorheese w/ Mini Jason for 100 bucks for the pair shipped.

Also willing to do them separately if need be.

Comment

• Went looking for Captain Phasma again at lunch (STILL NOTHING) and found a deluxe Batfleck. I almost picked it up but it seemed like they were So concerned with suit details that they skipped the face details.

Comment

• Also, there was a really cool Rocketeer figure from Funko(?) but he package was opened and there was no helmet. Lame.

Comment

• Keep checking Amazon for Phasma. Sarah found her on there for retail price, and it seems she's popping up more and more.

I saw ONE Rocketeer figure in the wild, and it's leg was broken right off. Dammit, Funko.

Comment

• wait, are those hard to find? I see them at the Mall all the time. Will need to keep my eyes open.

Comment

• I can't find him for the life of me. I haven't checked online though, just Toys R Us.

Comment

• Still no love on Black Series Phasma but I did find the Titanium Black Series helmet two-pack of Phasma and Stormtrooper. Those are pretty cool so I grabbed them for my small SW shelf.

Comment

Working...
                              X