No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor AHS got beat to the punch by 3 days in regards to a brutal head smashing. This week's episode was fucking nuts.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• this week's SuperStore was fucking hilarious. Garrett and Dina had me dying.

#BOOBS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit's getting DARK on The Strain. Like, I wonder if they're killing off people to save on salaries to make a bigger effects budget. Whole lotta people took the loss in the past couple episodes.

Also, I think the entire series has taken place over, like, two months? Things went to hell fast.
        Last edited by gravedigger; 10-28-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• I wanted to like that show but it was so hard getting through the first season that we never finished.

Comment

• It's more entertaining now, I think. Some stuff happens too quickly but I roll with it. It scratches my "stupid sci-fi/horror" itch.

Comment

• If you're not watching Superstore, what's your problem? This week's episode was so good. I'm honestly kind of surprised Standards and Practices signed off on Dina's costume since this is the first show on prime time. Holy tittays.

The last customer costume gag was so perfect but my wife didnt remember the reference.

Comment

• the cannibal cloud?

Comment

• Yep! I about died.

Comment

• hahah same.

But seriously, Dina and Garrett were the fucking best.

Comment

• Hoooly shit, Zach out-Coraled Carl on the finale of The Strain tonight. Any whiny titty-babe outburst Carl has ever again when he's mad at Rick will be clown shoes in comparison. Wow.

Comment

• 60 Days In was pretty great this week. That shit with the new lady inmate was hilarious. I kept hoping that Ashleigh was gonna smack a bitch.

Comment

• I like that they explained why they were being nice to her all of a sudden. I hope they show a drug bust this week. I wonder if New Robert will give all his commissary stuff to the pathetic homeless guy on his way out. And if he does, how much trouble will that case for the homeless guy? He might just get rolled.

Comment

• I loved that Quentin was like "Bitch, get away from my shit. Yall ain't getting nothing."

Currently watching all of the Macgyver episodes on Netflix. I forgot how much voice over he does in this. So cheesy and great.

Comment

• Macgyver is on Netflix?!

Comment

• hell yeah it is man

Comment

Working...
                                X