This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah, that shit is boring
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But it seems on the surface like it would be kind of rad once you get going. I just have never hit that point in any of those games.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        nah, that shit is boring
        u borin

Comment

• Nah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            u borin

I like the games, but I have enough time sucks in my life.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• exactly. I also can't sit in front of a video game for more than an hour at a time. In the past Civ games took way more than that. Also, it's boring.

Comment

• about halfway through Gears 4. Not a fan of the tower defense like level parts still. It's just tedious. Past that issue still having a bunch of fun with this.

Comment

• If you have Skyrim and all the DLC on PC check Steam. Should have the special edition sitting there ready to download. Got mine running now.

Comment

• Got Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel free on the bone yesterday. People saying it's not free but it should be on via the store on the website. Just add it there and then download it on your bone.

Comment

• Saw that online. Gonna try and download tonight. I never wanted to pay for the pre-sequel but I am interested how the oxygen and gravity worked in it.

Comment

• oh boo, apparently it's only free for this weekend. Then it's 25 bucks to buy.

Comment

• I added it last night, but I didn't know it was only free this weekend. That's a bummer as I have no time to play shit right now.

Plus, horror movies all weekend are a priority for me.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

oh boo, apparently it's only free for this weekend. Then it's 25 bucks to buy.

Oh, fuck that.

I thought 2K was finally being cool. They can suck the fattest of dicks.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

oh boo, apparently it's only free for this weekend. Then it's 25 bucks to buy.
                              Fuck that.

Comment

• Had no desire to play Battlefield 1, but I ended up liking the last 3 story missions. Also, this happened

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Damn, I wish all my headshots were this dramatic. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Battlefield1?src=hash">#Battlefield1</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PS4share?src=hash">#PS4share</a> <a href="https://t.co/vAClUZDSPL">pic.twitter.com/vAClUZDSPL</a></p>&mdash; Filiberto Aguilar (@filaguilar) <a href="https://twitter.com/filaguilar/status/794601793829277696">November 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X