X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien 9: Jones' Revenge.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still so weird to know McBride is going to be in this...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope McBride is playing the great-grandfather of Hudson.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• haha. Scott is gonna pull a Lucas so HARD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            I hope McBride is playing the great-grandfather of Hudson.
            This is probably exactly right.

Comment

• some new shots of new aliens from the new movie. new.

Comment

• I'm into it.

Spoiler:  
                that one alien reminds me of all the gene splice rejects from ALIEN RESURRECTION. Maybe the Engineers were doing their own testing? Or is it an evolutionary thing?

The facehugger changes are interesting too. If they keep doing sequels it's just going to look like 15 vaginas crawling around since evey revision adds one.

Comment

• GIANT FACEHUGGER CLIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    GIANT FACEHUGGER CLIT
                    Somewhere, Trump is waiting to grab the shit out of it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• joy. Olivia Munn joins Shane Black's new Predator reboot/sequel AND it's set in the burbs!

YAY!

Comment

• COVENANT MAY 19

Happy birthday to meeeeeeee!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• picking up slack from last week when I was on vacation

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H0VW6sg50Pk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yes. so much yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X