Now This is Podracing! The Star Wars Catch-All Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Disney ain't wasting no time milking The Star War
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

seriously. That's ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And it's only going to grow. I haven't read any of the short stories, but I did pick up a few of the junior novels and I hear some of them are pretty good. I have all the comics except Darth Maul 1-3 and Lando 4. My damn comic shop somehow missed Lando 4 and I still need to find it somewhere.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DglBQf3U5Xs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

that's actually pretty entertaining and informative.

Comment

Well there goes 45 minutes of my day.

Comment

some of it is like 'NO DUH" but there was a ton of awesome info and it's like I completely re-watched the movie.

Comment

Wow, I really want to see more of the Leia/New Republic story line now.

Also, my Rey theory is Luke's wife (girlfriend?) ran off with her after Kylo slaughtered the new jedi's, fearful that he'd kill Rey too. She didn't mean to leave Rey on Jakkuu permanently; she was killed before she could get back to the planet. That would further explain Luke's seclusion; he lost his wife and has no clue where his daughter is on top of losing his nephew to the dark side.

As for why Rey doesn't remember anything, well my guess is Kylo may have been using his force powers on her which caused a slight case of amnesia and she was rescued before he killed her by her mom.

As for why Kylo doesn't recognize Rey, well maybe he just plain doesn't since she is much older now, or this theory is all nonsense and Rey is a clone of Luke's hand or some shit.

Comment

Last night's Rebels was fantastic. The Ghost crew head over to Geonosis to investigate rumors of an abandoned construction site above the planet, and it turns out the rumors were true. Something very large was being built there, but has since been moved.

Then they scan the planet for life...and fine none. The entire planet of Geonisis no longer has any life whatsoever. So it looks like the Empire wiped out the entire population after they finished the Death Star. Crazy.

More shit happens and Zeb ends up stranded on one of Geonosis' moons with the Imperial Agent Kallus and it becomes a Enemy Mine situation, with 100% less pregnancy.

Comment

GODDAMMIT I NEED TO SEE THIS SEASON.

Comment

Been watching/playing catch up via OnDemand. This season's firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Next episode it looks like they find a Jedi temple and a wise little green guy shows up. I love it when the show explores the Jedi mythology.

Comment

Finally finished The Clone Wars last night. The last four episodes were pretty great, dealing with Jedi Master Sifo Dias and Yoda learning the whole reappearing-after-death-thing.

Overall this show is the best part of the prequel era and makes Anakin's turn to the darkside much more believable. Who'd have thought that Ahsoka Fuckin' Tano would have turned out to be the most interesting character in the entire prequel timeline.

Comment

I just want a list of MUST SEE episodes. It's a slog, at least for the first season.

Comment

Working...
                                X