X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psssh. My towels are also unopened.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Well, I screwed it up. But the towel of Babel? Man, that was one helluva of a towel.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• How else were they going to deal with the flood? ShamWow? Wasn't around back then.

Comment

• I have nothing to say about this movie. It was a disappointment.

However I've always liked Bumble Bee!
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Unfortunate. Good thing I'm just gonna hold off on seeing this then.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How can a film have so much going on and absolutely nothing engaging or interesting? Who thought giving 2 Jar Jar's more screen time than Optimus was a good idea? Why was the fucking film 12 and a half hours of nothing but desert? This had some of the laziest writing I've ever seen in anything. And the ending, fuck me sideways, I was laughing my ass off. Seriously, I'm going to inviso text what happens. You won't believe what I'm writing (HUGE SPOILERS): So Sam dies and goes to Autobot heaven where the ancient Autobots tell him it is his destiny to save humainty. Some magical sock dust then spills out on Sam's corpse and revivies him. He then takes the magic sock dust (which has now formed into a knife thing) and slams it into Optimus' dead corpse to revive him. Fuck this movie. Fuck this summer blockbuster season. I need a ton of small, indy films to wash the shit of Transformers 2 off my body. When does Hurt Locker open?
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, I read about that ending. It's what cemented my stance on waiting for blu for this one. At least that way I can keep drinking throughout. Although, Ari's stance on the film and now mine in no way validate Nerdious's hate for Transformers. That movie is still fucking awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now Nerdious really wants to see this. I'm telling everyone, if you disliked the first movie, you will hate this film to death.

Comment

• And fuck Sam's roommate. That kid was the most useless abortion of a character since the dog in Spawn.

Comment

• *snicker*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        And fuck Sam's roommate. That kid was the most useless abortion of a character since the dog in Spawn.
                        The entire Spawn movie was a useless abortion.

Comment

• Go watch Moon. It's playing at the Laemmle in Encino.

Comment

• I really do need to see Moon.

And, yes Ed, I agree.

Comment

• I did see Moon already. Over at the Hollywood Arclight. The Encino Laemmle is old people central.

But The Hurt Locker is supposed to coming out this week.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with old people central. Especially, when the regular theater Ari and the Simi cats are going to is full of fucking moronic kids and religious rere's.

Comment

Working...
                                X