No announcement yet.

Battle of the FOX Cartoons: Early 90s X-Men or Mid 90s Spider-man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gargoyles was a good show. It had myth and a lot of people from Star Trek for some reason.

Oh and Sam & Max: Freelance Police.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I loved Gargoyles.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Fucking hated Gargoyles. So boring. The Tick on the other hand is one of my favorite cartoons ever.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Gargoyles boring? Jesus, man there was some good shit there. And it explored myth and Shakesperean touches.

Let's face it, you got a boner when Elisa turned into a gargoyle? Didn't ya?

Comment

No, I honestly thought that show fucking sucked. Compared to Batman it was a big pile of fail.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's always going to be Batman: The Animated Series.

It's like comparing The Sopranos to According to Jim and The Nanny. There's no fucking comparison.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I knew that, but I just wanted to discuss something else than always going to the default answer.

And you can't compare every cartoon to Batman. On its own, Gargoyles was a pretty damn good show for what it was.

Comment

I hope that everyone agrees with me that the Paw Paw Bears is the greatest animated show ever made.

Comment

SHIRT TALES IS BETTER

Comment

*Giant question mark hangs over head*

Huh?

Comment

Meh. Berenstain Bears was the best.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

My sisters liked Arthur. It was also because my dad would call one of my younger sisters D.W. She was similar in personality.

Comment

I prefer this over everything.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lq64MJKwElw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lq64MJKwElw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This song has been stuck in my head for a week.

Comment

Paw Paw Bears had a totem pole.

A totem pole that separated into 3 animals to beat the shit outta things.

Paw Paw Bears win.

Comment

Never heard of the paw paw bears.

But let's get down to brass tacks: Darkwing Duck, was he in fact a pimp?

Comment

Working...
                                X