No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhalsim in E Hondas arms? Bullshit, nothing there.

Comment

• I see a Buddha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• loving the fuck outta the new one. I was kicking ass and taking names this weekend. Love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2ZXSzaUIBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2ZXSzaUIBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Is the blonde guy Tom Cruise?

Comment

• So fucking sad that this outdoes every other fucking video game adaptation. GAH.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So fucking sad you're never fucking on to die by my hand.

Comment

• Too bad, so sad.

Maybe if someone texted me when they were playing... but instead, I sit in front of my computer and WoW it up.

Comment

• You have your fancy iphone. Get that xbox app and check if I'm on fool.

Comment

• Man, it's too much work just checking the LIVE website. I'm fuckin' L-to-the-Z, BISSH (Pinkman'ing it up here).

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I'm fuckin' L-to-the-Z, BISSH (Pinkman'ing it up here).
                        L-to-the-Z= fapping to this...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbmpWa1ZVAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbmpWa1ZVAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Just rocked this shit with Brad and a few others . Fun fucking stuff. So much better playing with people you know.

Comment

• Will be devoting more time to this prior to RDR's release, as insanity was unlocked earlier today in the Massiverect's Two.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MASHEEN

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X