Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:10 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default What the shit is wrong with kids today?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stor...BNTH9RJFUVD5QN

Quote:
I herd that he is in prisin. and my frends uncil met him. and he sed he reminded him of sweet tooth from twisted metil.
So much fail in that thread, but that quote made me laugh.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:23 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Things like that cannot be unseen. Sort of like that Glass Ass video you posted a while ago.

This time, the glass is in the form of words and cognitive thinking, being shoved up the ass of everyone's eyes. And now it's broken. And dumb is EVERYWHERE!

Bad metaphor? You bet. But it's the closest I can come to catharsis this morning.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I also heard that the Critters are real, but that the head one is in jail for tax evasion.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:31 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Man...that thread is a veritable misanthropy inciter.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Russ, those big words are starting to make me think that you should be invited to the Podcaust Pretentious Club.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:21 AM
My wife's son

Allow me to wear my smoking jacket with a top hat and I will welcome the invitation.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
Allow me to wear my smoking jacket with a top hat and I will welcome the invitation.
Your request has been accepted. Please update your Xbox Avatar with a monocle.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
My wife's son

Huzzah, sir!

I will be acquiring extraordinarily expensive scotch to mark the occasion.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
Huzzah, sir!

I will be acquiring extraordinarily expensive scotch to mark the occasion.
A cup of Earl Grey tea would be equally acceptable.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Hmm?

Remember, pink out!

Old 02-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Hmm?

*Pinky out*
Old 02-03-2009, 12:16 PM
My wife's son

But the fellows at the quail hunt will think me as a sodomite if I were to do that with my tumbler of scotch.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:13 PM
is fancy

http://www.jsonline.com/news/39091967.html

I repeat, WHAT THE SHIT is wrong with kids today?
Old 02-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

That is awful.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:20 PM
My wife's son

Freeman said it best.

What a piece of subhuman shit.

EDIT: Good fucking grief. This could have all been avoided had he gone to the Blue Oyster like Captain Harris.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-05-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

WTF...is wrong with humanity?
Old 02-13-2009, 08:16 AM
is fancy

Epic Fucking Face Palm....
Old 02-13-2009, 08:21 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I am dumbfounded. THe pictures are worse than just the story. So, so wrong.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:26 AM
is fancy

For reals. That kid looks 8.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:35 AM
is fancy

This kid is pretty awesome..

Quote:
Swimming

"If you swim in the sea then you should always go swimming with a fat girl because sharks will go for them first."

Marriage

"If you get married, do you have to let your wife look at your penis?"