Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get my info from months and months of paying attention to every last detail regarding the line that I can. I'm also on He-Man.org a lot.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So I figure we're going to get a lot of figures that use the current molds before we start getting some new sculpts. If that's the case, then here's a list of figures that could easily be made from the current two main bodies (He-Man's and Beast Man's):

Prince Adam
      Fisto
      Jitsu
      Mekaneck
      Stinkor
      King Randor
      Clamp Champ
      Moss Man

These 2 could be made pretty easily too. Only one has a cape and the other has a ninja hood/shirt:
      Scare Glow
      Ninjor

These 3 share a lot of parts, so I would bet on seeing them down the line:
      Clawfull
      Buzz Off
      Whiplash

And these 3 also share a lot of parts:
      Man-E-Faces
      Trap Jaw
      Roboto

Remember, we also have Teela coming this year, so Evil Lynn shouldn't be far behind. Then She-Ra should come around soon. There's also a ton of Snake Men and the Horde, so this line could go on for a while as long as they start shelling out money for some new sculpts.

Comment

• I just want Hordak, the bodyguard robots that worked for him and Orko.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Orko I can see coming down the line for sure and the Horde Troopers will probably be a ways off.

Comment

• Teela would be cool as long as they have Kobra Khan... would they be able to do a syklone with the current mold?
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I wanna see a Detective Lubic (the Principal Strickland dude from the Lundgren flick) figure in my lifetime. I'm certain they made one when the film came out, but it probably was a lame pile of plastic (that was a repainted Picard or some shit).

With one of those McFarlane toy scenes with the half-car/brick wall adornment, it would be a mighty sight for all of those women with that lack of self-esteem that come to my house party.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They totally didn't make one of him. I had every figure from the movie. He was not one. It was a sad day.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Motherfuckers...

No wonder it bombed.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope we see the movie figures return someday. I'm not positive they have the rights though.

Sy-Klone would have to be 100% new. Maybe his upper legs could be used from an existing mold, but that's really it.

Kobra Khan would need a brand new body and head, but the arms and legs are Skeletor's I do believe.

Comment

• I will be very upset if no Kobra Khan is made
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Mutha fucking Zodac on sale at 9am Pacific time today bitches!!!*

*Really trying to hype him up, as he's my least favorite character.

Comment

• Trying to order Zodac now and having a horrid time. Seriously, Hordak is going to take the internet down.

Comment

• Finally got 2 of them after 10 minutes of auto-refreshing. Sheesh.

Comment

• Zodac is teh geigh.

Comment

• Just signed up for the subscription!

Comment

Working...
                                X