X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh, that's nice. Florey?

Comment

• indeed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        So Lesley secretly bought this a few weeks ago.

awesome.
        I would like to hang that on my wall. Florey doesn't do it Mondo style does he?

Comment

• some of his are legit screenprints. Some are giclee. All are high quality. And no, he's not on Mondo's payroll yet which is awesome because you can still buy most of his prints.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• you can find that print on bottleneck gallery's page

Comment

• It's entirely possible I'm an idiot but I really can't tell much if a difference between a screen print and a giclee.

Comment

• The only way I can tell is super up close at the inks, and only sometimes. The inks on a giclee are perfect. Screenprints have a bit more texture or minor variations, if that makes sense. It's also all about the collectors mindset. Giclee are basically photocopies and collectors look down on those.

Comment

• also, it's all about the type of paper used. that can really elevate a giclee. IT also helps that it's cheaper for lesser known artists to get their work out, much like Florey's works.

Comment

• Someone tell me how I can procure that new Jock Halloween print. Thanks!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ebay.

Comment

• or maybe Mondo will sell it after the con or whatever

Comment

• BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHH

(okay)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• or go to Jock's site directly, he may sell AP's of it.

Comment

• He hasn't announced a street date yet. Just cockteasing.

ALWAYS WITH THE COCKTEASING.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that print is nice and the con-only vinyl is super swank. Any remnants (LOL) will get put on Mondo's site but that's going to be a knife fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X