Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 35: Gotta catch em all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 35: Gotta catch em all!

Previously on PodCaust: Where the fuck are the diamonds?! We don't talk about The Dark Knight, shoutouts to the new members, Gametap is pretty fucking cool. 1408 and Southland Tales both suck hard. Pokemon hooked us in and then let us go. Rob and Cj reminisce about what the Rock was indeed cooking. Cj finally watches Oldboy and Cj compares it to Wheels on Meals. And RIP Estelle Getty.

www.podcaust.com
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Great one as usual sirs. Sorry the questions were an extra slice of random thoughts and scotch.

I admit they were long-winded. Like a Lt. Dan trying to run across country with his magic legs, they just take too long to get where they are going. I think the realization came when I heard Lesley turn the page when reading my second question/topic starter.

I'll come up with some less convoluted shit later on, but for now, good on you sirs for even braving such randomly broached subject matter.

I am off to Chi-town for the week, so I will try to come up with something good/cohesive before I jet.

Also: nice to take a walk down "Embarrassing Memory Lane", where Limp Bisquick and The Rock's wrestling days were discussed. Man I was one of those people back then as well.

Also also: dig the music you throw in the background. When you have "Debaser" playing, the day is good. That is all.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-26-2008, 04:16 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thanks man, always nice to hear that people dig it. I hope the "intro" wasn't too cheesey haha. We had a blast doing it and have alot more to come.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Speaking of old games that don't hold up: Betrayal at Krondor. What a bummer. Still kinda neat, but boy does it look ooooollllllddddd.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Speaking of old games that still hold up and are kicking my ass even though I was way better at them back in the day: Baulder's Gate 2. Jesus christ. What an unforgiving game.

Comment

Did that come out for the original xbox?

Comment

No, but a hack and slash version did. Baulders Gate 2 is on gametap though. It's a straight up bad ass D&D rpg. And it's FUCKING HUGE.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it on there. Will have to check it out. Was that over a gig?

Comment

Possibly.

Comment

So consensus on the intro? Stupid, lame, meh, kinda neat, awesome?

Comment

Disturbing at 9:00 am. Trimming a bit might have helped. Was it ad-libbed, or was there a sort of script?

Comment

ad-libbed.

Comment

Minus knowing he was going to give me a body cavity search and we had like 6-7 takes because we kept making each other laugh.

Comment

You genuinely sounded scared/digitally probed. Drew on your proctology experience, eh?

Comment

Totally. I'm a method actor.

Comment

Working...
                              X