No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've yet to taste Highlands and Lowlands.

Not a fan of the Talisker, and Laphroaig, or Bowmore for that matter. Lagavulin is my bottle for peat.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lagavulin tastes like seaweed. Pass. No love for Talisker, either. That's about all I got that ain't Speyside.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Lagavulin is that one peaty scotch I LOVE.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            THIS ^
            makes me want to drink...
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• too much bourbon tonight

i need an adult
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You, my friend have come to the wroooong place for that.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Slow your fucking role, Dickface
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think, after careful review & consideration (read: I read the reviews on the shelves at Shop Rite Liquors) that the next hard liquor I buy shall be either Bulleit or Woodford Reserve Single Barrel.

Comment

• OK, I lied. The nexy hard liquor I bought was a celebratory bottle of Glenmorangie laSanta. Really fucking god. Has a thick, almost syrupy consistency, and flavors of fruit front & center. Little peat/smoke on the finish, and a nice burn going down. The qinta ruban may have been just a tiny bit better, and I don't like this as much as, say, a Balvenie Doublewood or a Cragganmore, but I"m gonna enjoy klling this soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        OK, I lied. The nexy hard liquor I bought was a celebratory bottle of Glenmorangie laSanta. Really fucking god. Has a thick, almost syrupy consistency, and flavors of fruit front & center. Little peat/smoke on the finish, and a nice burn going down. The qinta ruban may have been just a tiny bit better, and I don't like this as much as, say, a Balvenie Doublewood or a Cragganmore, but I"m gonna enjoy klling this soldier.
                        Ohhhh damn you this sounds amazing. Glad you enjoyed it and I'm noting it for future use. I need to go to more scotch tastings.

I went with a couple of ladyfriends to Township Saloon near Hollywood and Vine, and their whiskey selection (all American: bourbons, ryes, corn whiskies, etc.) was borderline orgasmic. Plus the waitress was super into me for some reason (probably because I did the first name/handshake introduction I do with most servers/bartenders, man or woman), which was rad because she was hot and was weirdly amazed by my water-drinking prowess. Anyway, she slipped me her number after my third bathroom break which is cool. I might call her. If she asks me to chug a liter of cold bottled water in front of her while she masturbates, I will probably do it three separate times and then back away and never contact her again.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I almost spewed Pepsi reading that.

Comment

• Bought a bottle of Bulleit yesterday. This was quite god, very smooth & easy to drink (perhaps a little TOO easy, as evidenced by the heartburn & cottonmouth on waking this AM). Has a strong honey like component and some vanilla hints. Not as good as the Jeffersson's, but for the price it's a damned tasty whsky.

Comment

• YEAH IT IS
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit is so good.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X