Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, you know that was the thing for the Summers brothers in Xmen. Cyclops and Havoc were knowingly brothers. Then Sinister made some comment about "brothers" and they had a whole slew of candidates. I think in the end it was some lame character X-Treme. However, Gambit was supposed to be a brother, but i think in the end, he was a clone of Mr. Sinister. This is the Patrelis. Then, I have a feeling the triplets are a take on M from Generation X. If they were 1 person split into 3 at birth, I will be pissed even more.

I wish they would let up on the goddam time travel shit. Seriously. Every season is now "hey, I saw some shit in the past/future and got prevent it from happening".

Dude, Gateway in Hereos is pretty alright. Totally a rip of the Age of Apocalpyse Gateway.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    I'd hire Woody Allen for Thor, then have Woody Allen play Capt. America as well. Then it would be revealed that they are long lost brothers. Then Woody Allen could play Loki, who is revealed to be their even longer lost brother.*

*I'm trying to get a job as a writer for Heroes.
    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• How come there still hasn't been a live-action Care Bears movie?

All of the other eighties cartoons are getting the treatment, why not Lionheart and his gang?

Also: The Smothers Brothers versus the Summers Brothers. Who wins and in what type of fight could you see them duking it out (literally or metaphorically)?

-I'd say on Hollywood Squares, where Whoopi and some TV actor decide the fate of humanity. But that's just me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you could travel back in time and take a video of what Queen Latifa is doing nowadays and showed it to Queen Latifa in the late 80's, would she slap herself?
        "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
        Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
        Steven Wright

Comment

• Most overlooked band from the nineties that should get mad props?

Imma go wif Faith No More.

Also, what is the deal with airline food?

In addition, what was the first time you saw trim on the screen? Many would say Kim Cattrall in Porkies or the nondescript ladies of Revenge of the Nerds.

And finally, where have all the cowboys gone?

And final finally: The Quickening, what trend/fad should return from the dead? Slap-bracelets? That goofy rave shit? Zubaz pants?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are we humans or are we pandas?
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Which one of us on here is most likely to be, in reality, a cop?
              Last edited by Nathan; 12-05-2008, 10:05 AM. Reason: Mo betterer
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I was close...happy I didn't

- High top or low top chucks?
                - Clam hat from Mo'Nique or tea bag from Leo DiCaprio, which would you prefer?
                - Who would win in a fight and how...Christopher Walken or Crispin Glover?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Favorite Punch-Out opponent?

Most-hated?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Last good Nic Cage movie that doesn't involve hitting women while wearing a bear costume?

Last Jeff Goldblum role you remember?

Best Bowie era:
                    Ziggy plays guitar on cocaine and make-up era (70s)?
                    Dancing in the Streets with my BFF Mick era (80s)?
                    The Tin Machine (Macauley Culkin introduced us on SNL! OMG!) era (early 90s)?
                    Or I LUV Trent Reznor/electronic era (late 90s)?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• speaking of punch out...

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                      X