Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well shit.

Shane went all Jack Torrance on that ass.

Great end to an decent season.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What I loved about that scene was that I was sure next season was going to be epic bitch fights between Nancy and Pilar. And that whole pool scene was tense as shit. And then BLAMMO!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sam Fisher ain't got shit on Shane.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved how Shane just descended slowly into a sociopath this season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Matt Hooper to guest star in 4 episodes of the new season? I want him to use one of his old lines. "I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and BITES YOU ON THE ASS! "
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I hope this season is better than the last. It was mostly not good. Apparently Celia is completely gone so that's a step in the right direction.

Comment

• I blame the writers for not knowing what to do with Celia. She was awesome in the beginning.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• That's true. Once she made that turn into wanting to deal drugs she just fell apart. And the whole kidnapping thing was ridiculous.

Comment

• That's exactly where they screwed up. She was the perfect moral (self righteous) foil for Nancy.

Comment

Working...
                    X