Paintballin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintballin!

Oh man that gat is old... it was a smart parts **MIND BLANKS OUT** the one they released to compete with DM and PM's... shit i cant think of the name! that was actually gun number 3 for me to be using in that tourney broke an Ion and a Impulse before that hit my hands. it was rainy, muddy, slippery, and A FUCKIN BLAST!!! i was the only one out there using the mud to my advantage, i could belly slide for like 20 feet through that slick!

it definately wasnt a shocker tho... i know that for fact! i dont think they made it again after the first two years.

Comment

THE NERVE DAMN THATS IT!!! shot like total SHIT! decent rate of fire but crappy eyes that always had to be turned off so it should have the nickname of NERVE RACKING PAINT BLENDER

Comment

hazed, did you ever go up against jp agustin?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

hmmm not too sure. I played with team magnum during the summer of 06 and traveled to Boston for an NPPL event. Otherwise i just have been jumping from local team in need of a ringer to local team. is JP ballin in Minnesota?

Comment

I have a 03 autococker with a few upgrades...no e blade, full auto is overrated IMO...my next piece will be a smartparts ion for sho....
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Right now i am rockin an 06 evil minion (Cooler body on a PM6 bolt). It's pretty quick just semi with the double trigger. It is feared by many here in MN now hahahahaha! I wanna pick up a mini or smart parts eos next myself

Comment

apparently he's played for bad company, infamous, bushwackers, and ironmen. i have no idea what that means. i know he went "pro" right out of highschool, since that's where i know him from. and he's in cali.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh yeah those teams we didn't play against but they were ballin out in Boston just in a higher 'level' they fielded semi-pro and pro teams. My team was playin Division 3... one level away from semi-pro. Yeah all the big name and good teams are out on the coasts be it Cali, FL, OR, NC etc.

Comment

I know the dudes from Stoned Assasins and some other team I can't remember right now...I suck compared to most people. I just play for fun...

Comment

To me this thread might as well be in Japanese. I have no clue what any of this means.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dude, you gotta try paintballin...it's like search and destroy on COD. you get pissed off when you get hit 'cuz you're out of the game and have to wait for the next round! Plus it's hella fun.

Conroy, you gotta take Rob with you next time.

Comment

I'm scared I'll become some sort of killing machine. Like Dolph in Universal Soldier.

The next photo you'll see of me, I'll have Co2 canisters on a necklace around my neck.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I never played a field, me and my friends are hardcore! We would get about a dozen or so and play in the junk yard next to my parents house..... and we played at night! We dug holes in the ground and made little hideouts in the tree's. Nothing like having to run and chase people through old busses!

I even had my Dad and wife playing, my Dad was the shit.... he had a fully automatic spider with a night scope!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              To me this thread might as well be in Japanese. I have no clue what any of this means.

Yup, this thread makes my colon cancer tingle.

I've got a bunch of paintball passes at home, but I've never played before. I really want to, but the outside world is hot and smells like clean.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X