Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THREE SHALL BECOME FOUR. LILLYWHITE RETURNS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The go-to closer seems to be Halloween into Tripping Billies, which is flat-out amazing. Seriously. But they played that tonight so who knows what's in store tomorrow. I'd bet you'll at least get Eh Hee, You Might Die Trying, and #41. And probably Crush. Ugh, the jealousy. It is all-consuming.

Comment

Pretty good setlist tonight. How was the show, Lesley?

Comment

BUCKETS.

Super Deluxe edition and, for the hell of it since it was discounted, limited edition lithograph pre-ordered. The wait for 9/11 will be long.
        Last edited by gravedigger; 06-27-2012, 09:25 PM. Reason: suck a dick, youtube embed

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Pretty good setlist tonight. How was the show, Lesley?
          It was OK - the setlist was good, but wasn't one of the best I've seen. Also, the venue is not good for short people. It's pretty much flat, and near the stage it almost slopes down... so I was out of luck for seeing much. People were even in the way for me to see the screens. I'll always enjoy Dave, but I very much prefer seeing them at Alpine (and of course the Gorge).
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

FULL ALBUM STREAMING ON ITUNES. HNNNNGGH.

Comment

The last track is one of the greatest things they've ever recorded. Gotdamn.

Comment

Thought I was being smart by having the new album delivered to the office so I could get it relatively quick. But I picked standard shipping because the Warehouse flat out RAPES you on shipping fees. Scheduled delivery date? Next Saturday.

FUCK.

Comment

Shit - I forgot to pre-order this!!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

HIPPIES!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Lesley, have you listened to the streamed version on the itunes?

Comment

Fuck... No... I WANT TO GO TO THERE.

Comment

I'm thinking it's their best album since BTCS. And I loved Big Whiskey. Lillywhite has some kind of magic powers that bring out the best studio work from the band.

Comment

8========D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Comment

Change of plans since the Gorge tix today sold out instantly today. Going to two nights in Denver. This probably works out better so my wife can do shopping. Women be shoppin', y'all.

Comment

Singer. Songwriter. Hitchhiker.

Comment

Working...
                                X