2011 Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Baseball

Spring training baby!! Woooo!!!! It's about time baseball came back.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

I've been counting the days. Not sure which spring training games I'm going to try and catch this year.

Curious to see how the new additions to the Rays help/hurt the team.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Go to a Twins game!! Tell Joe Nathan and Joe Mauer I say HELLO!!!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Fort Meyers. I'm not driving 3 hours for a ball game. Staying along the I-4 corridor.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Oh come on Howard! Do it for me!

I understand, I just wish I had the option of going to spring training. Especially considering the weather difference..... they have just about cleared the snow from Target Field although snow is on the way on Sunday.

Comment

Spring Training almost makes Florida bearable. Since I'm not working, I have the ability to see any game this year (traditionally I've always been busy with year end audit for work). So I'm pretty stoked.

Comment

Lesley, did you see your lover on Fallon?

Comment

Howard, check out the stros' and tell me how bad they'll suck this year, kthx.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Lesley, did you see your lover on Fallon?
                  Haha, no, I'm too old to stay up for Fallon! LOL Was it Nathan?

Comment

Working...
                  X