PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    Pauline enjoys the stubby on stubby action.

If you want to see a real trick, take a look at what I can do with an acorn.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not really, I'd like to be able to keep my lunch.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Pauline enjoys the stubby on stubby action.
        Who cloned my cat and why is he fucking himself?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Who cloned my cat and why is he fucking himself?
          If by clone, you mean dug it up and started fucking it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Someone want to post over at that other place with the banner and link to the main site? Gots to keep it bumped over there somehow haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Well you didn't like Superbad either, so chances are you are a mouth breather.
              Rob = Mouth breather

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Can't we just agree that if you hate Shaun of the Dead you should be shot on sight?
              I thought we agreed that it was in humane to shoot "them".

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Only if we can agree that if you hate The Beatles you should be raped on site.
              In the lyrics of the GH5 avatar... rape me. I don't hate the Beatles I like most of thier music. It's mostly just not my thing. I think it would be fun to play their songs on RB, but I don't kick it old school on the iPod with the Beatles.

You're all wrong.
              You're wrong.

Except for Glenn Beck. That asshole barrel needs to go far, far away.
              I think Wrestlemainia this year should be all the "left wingist" vs. the "right wingist"!!! I'd pay to see Rush take a folding chair to the dome!

I figure since The Beatles are my favorite musical group, I have LESS THAN perfect taste in music.

Also, since I consider The Empire Strikes Back my favorite movie, I have perfect taste in movies.

Also, since I consider Natalie Portman to be a goddess, I have perfect taste in women.
              Meh... 2 out of three makes you better than Joe the plumber.

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Like you said, they're a boy band who grew up, why bother with them hating on you. Truth be told I think they're way over rated too. There people, throw your stones at me. I'll save you Rob.
              Your stupid dumb face doesn't like the Beatles! You suck! [throws stones]... [like a girl]

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              I totally did the ICP thing too because I thought the lyrics were funny and I was like fifteen. I mean, cutting someone's finger off and sticking it up their ass and gluing it shut? Comedy gold to a teenager.
              Beacuse I just laughed at that, does that make me 15 again?

Beatles suck. It's soda. B_Metal loves Ed. Nuff said.

Comment

• I love Ed like old people love retirement homes.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hush Durst Esq., pops might hear you.

He thinks we're going to Radio Shack.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love you guys, but not as much as I love Beatles Rockband! Playing at Ari's tonight has brought me into the light! I have been saved! RAMEN! I'm gonna make a believer out of Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                      I love you guys, but not as much as I love Beatles Rockband! Playing at Ari's tonight has brought me into the light! I have been saved! RAMEN! I'm gonna make a believer out of Rob.
                      I think if rob got to play the game he'd enjoy it but I don't think his utter hatred of the beatles will ever change. You know he's actually who killed Lennon, chapman was a Patsy.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was aiming for Yoko.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I was aiming for Yoko.
                          Damn Yoko for knwing the Halo jump decades before it existed.

Comment

Working...
                          X