This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Won my first battlegrounds. Got lucky with where I chose to land. It's an town near the water with lots of buildings, and I've had good luck finding gear there before. I get plenty of gear and healing items. Turns out I am square in the middle of the circle. I set up camp in an attic watching the stairs. I watch cars go by, I hear shootouts in the town, I see people run passed. Eventually someone tries their luck in the basement and I destroy them. The barrier is INSIDE the house, so I take all his painkillers and energy drinks and pop them, and run out, taking a lot of damage. I get onto a hill, and toss some smoke grenades. See someone come out behind a tree and try to see the smoke, and take him down. I heal and pop the rest of my painkiller, and get full health. Me and two other guys. Second guy kills third, and runs behind a rock as I mostly take him down. He pops his head over the rock, I stand up, pull the trigger and kill him. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.
    So want to pick this up but I'm seeing my graphics card will probably want to melt if it even would start the game.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, a friend of mine has a decent desktop and laptop but Battlegrounds just melts both to the ground. He goes to load in and it just crashes. He got a refund on Steam and is saving for a new card on the desktop so he can grab it. I don't know why though, because the graphics aren't anything mind blowing.

Comment

• I'm betting it's because it loads SOOOOO much at one time, I don't see any loading as people are moving across that big ass island.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dunno. I mean there's plenty of big open world games that look way better and have a ton of AI going that aren't so demanding.

Comment

• Black magic then? Yeah, I'm not sure but I know it would fry my card.

Comment

• Caved and got Injustice 2.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Caved and got Injustice 2.

Join the Guild.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Join the Guild.
                  Yup, just reached level 5, going to search for it now. Came back on here to find the name.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What's the guild ID? Can't search for it by name apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      What's the guild ID? Can't search for it by name apparently.
                      I'd have to login in to find it or Rerb can invite you.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• BDR Guild code is: ZJKEW

Got my Mr. Freeze skin last night and dominated online last night with Harley.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got Supes, Bats and Harley over Level 5.

I've got Bats at Level 18 now and he's wearing a Red Hood style helmet.

The only skin I unlocked outside of DLC bonuses is Jay Garrick.

Comment

• Have a bunch of dudes over level 5 now. My Harley and Joker builds are great.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Have a bunch of dudes over level 5 now. My Harley and Joker builds are great.

I'm going to do that once I get Bats to 20. It's a fucking grind right now.

Comment

• I decided not to grind out levels at the moment. I just play and level up naturally. It'll be awhile but it's all good.

I do want to get Wonder Woman's movie outfit though. Need to figure out how to get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X