No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus, most eavesdropping detection equipment doesn't give off a flashing signal. Shit, most of the portable stuff resembles security wands.

On the other hand, there was smaller news leaked through today that panned out bigger.

Trump is pissed at Germany/Merkel for good reason it seems. Merkel's furious with Trump and is having her Intel guys dump over 10 years of Intercepts on the dude.

It's to the point that while a lot of Foreign IC has dumped info on Trump for the case, Germany is practically going out of their way to find anything that gets rid of him.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Beautiful.

Comment

• Per BBC: Spicer out.

Comment

• link? Not seeing it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40090865

Literally front page of BBC News.

Comment

• OK, I saw that link. Per that article, Spicer is not out...this Mike Dubke is out. I was wondering if there was another article talking about Spicer that I missed.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  OK, I saw that link. Per that article, Spicer is not out...this Mike Dubke is out. I was wondering if there was another article talking about Spicer that I missed.

Exactly.

Dubke got culled in Yesterday's meeting. The rest are getting lined up to bail out.

But, it doesn't matter now. Especially for Spicey. There's too good of dirt on him.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Weird, they update the story between linking and when I read it then. It plainly said Spicer was out, but not "completely removed."

Comment

• It can now be about 99% confirmed that Kushner is the first to get ratted out by Flynn.

Now, let's see who Kushner gives up.

Comment

• Also, I really want to know what the SVR nickname means in relation to Trump.

It's supposed to be gross, but I have no idea what it is.

Comment

• Trump's personal lawyer hit with subpoena this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Trump's personal lawyer hit with subpoena this afternoon.
                            Yeah, Cohen was suspected.

What makes things unclear right now is that Spicey is still in the Naval Reserves. Will he get court martialed or civilian justice for his crimes?

Bit o' background: In the document seizures/quiet raids....Spicey's name comes up on a ton of shell companies and dealings with Russian assets.

Comment

• Divorced from the current psychotic breaks, there is something serious going on since the weekend.

Donald Trump's twitter page has been getting new followers at an average of 300 per minute since Saturday. Current number of new adds is up to 5 million.

Given the nature of what's happened during the Fall - Now. It's wise to surmise that Cheeto fuckhead is up to something.

From my perspective: I hope that people feed harder into the bot farm ploy and blow out Twitter's backbone. Twitter refuses to do anything about the Imperial Shithead, so knock the service off-line.

Comment

• Shit keeps getting better:

Search warrants executed today at Trump Tower and Paul Manafort's Apartment.

Tons of electronic devices seized, photos taken, etc. Apparently, they're looking for a computer running a Python server for banking.

Lots of people are speculating from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X