New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope as fuck. Lol to Gangsters Paradise
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry, but VALERIAN looks like TOO MUCH: THE MOTION PICTURE to me. Just too much stimulus. I look forward to watching it in 15 minute increments when it hits STARZ in a year.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• #OldManMatt
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Sorry, but VALERIAN looks like TOO MUCH: THE MOTION PICTURE to me. Just too much stimulus. I look forward to watching it in 15 minute increments when it hits STARZ in a year.
          GET OFF YOUR PORCH, OLD MAN
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Matt hates Fifth Element, what do you expect?!

Comment

• I fucking adore this already.

Comment

• GREENGREENSUPERGREENGREENGREENBZZZZZZTBWAAAAAAAAAA AAAAH!!!!!!!
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• No matter how it does in the theaters, this puppy's gonna have a cult following. Calling it now.

Comment

• And Matt's going to kick that puppy so fucking hard y'all.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      And Matt's going to kick that puppy so fucking hard y'all.
                      We know that old man Matt is not gonna see this puppy piss on his grave, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I am all in still.
                        Oh, god, why Rob? It looks awful! There was zero reason this movie needed to be remade. And even less of a reason to do it with Tom Cruise.

Related note: Christ on a cracker, Top Gun 2? They really have run out of movie ideas, haven't they?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Oh, god, why Rob? It looks awful! There was zero reason this movie needed to be remade. And even less of a reason to do it with Tom Cruise.

Related note: Christ on a cracker, Top Gun 2? They really have run out of movie ideas, haven't they?
                          This sequel has been in development since 2001. Basically, Tom Cruise is aging and he needs to find comfortable roles to maintain his lifestyle.

Jack Reacher should've been it, then America realized that the majority of Jack Reacher tales are hot garbage.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            My love for terrible things is nothing new. But for reals, I think that shit looks great dammit. I hate Tom Cruise as a person but love the guy as an actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Jack Reacher should've been it, then America realized that the majority of Jack Reacher tales are hot garbage.
                              I'll defend the hell out of the first film, but the sequel was arguable the worst film in Cruise's career. Just horrible. Too bad McQuarrie didn't stick around for the sequel, but I guess he's now fully committed to the M:I films...and that's ok, I guess.

Comment

• I love the first flick, and steered clear of the second because you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X