• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know who Coco is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      Oh, you mean Coco's song about her designer shoes? I love her - she's hilarious!

Nope different wite wimmens
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She's Ice T's wife - the one with the ridonkulous boobs and butt who makes almost no attempt to wear what one would call "a bikini" on the beach. Anyway, they have a reality show on the E! channel called "Ice Loves Coco", and on the show, she went into the recording studio to record a song about all her designer shoes. And she's just name dropping all the designer names, and then she goes, "I love my shoes.... I love my shoes.... I WANNA FUCK MY SHOES!!" It is truly hilarious and awesome!

EDIT: It starts at about :40.
        Last edited by Lisa; 01-21-2012, 10:58 AM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I know Coco. This is what we were talking about.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's not nearly as fun.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• True

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                That's not nearly as fun.
                Whoa whoa whoa, Kreayshawn invented fun. before Kreayshawn we were all lying to ourselves!

Comment

• This is fun.

Comment

• Just in case I haven't said so lately, luh u Jeff. so much win

Comment

• gave Fahey a bath this weekend. He loved it. thank god.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I keep thinking he's wire haired and was going to ask if he got all fluffy afterwards, but I remember now that he has a shorthaired coat.

Comment

• Sorry about getting the wrong pet in there regarding Gucci & Ditto.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                            Sorry about getting the wrong pet in there regarding Gucci & Ditto.
                            it's all good, just remember Gucci is the cute one!

Comment

• Gucci = Mini-Falcor

Comment

• God, so freaking cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X