Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHARKTOPUS: Really, SyFy? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      SHARKTOPUS: Really, SyFy? Really?
      *belch*

Yeah, why not? WANNAFIGHTABOUTIT?

(It is See Fee after all.)
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-16-2010, 08:54 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ERIC ROBERTS WINS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          SHARKTOPUS: Really, SyFy? Really?
          Shush.... don't ever smack-down Teh Magic.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• HOLY SHIT, the milk and cake girl from Spider-Man 2 is on Hung right now and, although cake is involved again, she is definitely NOT playing the same character. holy smokes. Side note: she's obviously not a natural blonde.

Comment

• Ditkovich's daughter got slammed.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                HOLY SHIT, the milk and cake girl from Spider-Man 2 is on Hung right now and, although cake is involved again, she is definitely NOT playing the same character. holy smokes. Side note: she's obviously not a natural blonde.
                iseewhatyoudidthere
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  HOLY SHIT, the milk and cake girl from Spider-Man 2 is on Hung right now and, although cake is involved again, she is definitely NOT playing the same character. holy smokes. Side note: she's obviously not a natural blonde.
                  That's where I knew her from! She filled out quite nicely.

Comment

• Oh really?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Some people have said Hung is a terrible show. I may have to give it a shot. It couldn't be worse than Huff and I could perhaps pick up some pointers on enhancing my income.

Comment

• A lot of reviews for Hung are bad, but I really like it. Tom Jane is cool as hell, and the rest of the cast is really good as well. One reason I like it a lot is because it is really unconventional. Tom Jane and his ex-wife have kids with problems, but they aren't pretty actor kids with silly teenage problems. It's not amazing, and the social commentary about Detroit/America is kind of heavy handed and not handled as well as it could. Still, a good way to spend 30 minutes on a Sunday evening.

Comment

• I like that they addressed the "how could those kids come from that couple" gripe a lot of viewers had last season. I think it's kind of hit-and-miss but Jane is great.

Comment

• <embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:540152" width="512" height="319" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=id%3D1644188%26vid%3D54015 2%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A540152%26 instance%3Dhp_overlay" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div><a style="padding:0px 4px 0px 10px; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:10px; color:#000000; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/ " onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline' " onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none'" target="_blank">VH1 TV Shows</a> | <a style="padding:0px 4px 0px 10px; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-size:10px; text-decoration:'none';" href="http://www.vh1.com/video/music.jhtml" onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline' " onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none'" target="_blank">Music Videos </a> | <a style="padding:0px 4px 0px 10px; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-size:10px; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.vh1.com/photos/ " onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline' " onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none'" target="_blank">Celebrity Photos</a> | <a style="padding:0px 4px 0px 10px; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-size:10px; text-decoration: none;" href="http://www.vh1.com/news/" onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline' " onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none'" target="_blank">News & Gossip</a></div>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DAN CORTESE IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS.

Comment

• Those Burger King residuals FINALLY ran out, huh?
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-28-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X