No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 20: The Roosevelt Conundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord knows I should call in at some point.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Props for getting Randall's voicemail in there. And of course in true BDR style, the question being asked was not answered.
      Originally posted by Randall View Post
      No real question, just a rant. I'll try and work in an actual question next time.

You fail Ed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I do believe questions were asked within the rant. We can go to the trasncsript if we have to, fail stricken...

Comment

Also, if you want your questions answered make it like a Howard call. Straight and to the point. The minute you give us something to make fun of or laugh at, we're going to do that as our Voicemail segments are when we "take a break" .
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Perhaps.....

Comment

Seriously. Either pull a Vin or a Howard and more than likely your question will be answered. Hahah. But it's always a crapshoot anyways.

Comment

Also, if you love TR. Do read the Edmund Morris bios on both his early life and his presidency, facinating stuff. One of my favorite things about the books is learning that TR had no concept of money and the family was always broke in one way or the other.

Comment

will do.

Comment

Oh I suppose I could do creepy or I could just try and sing another song.

Comment

Or just ask a question. A nice simple question.

Comment

Once again, perhaps

I'll get my crack writing staff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                          Or just ask a question. A nice simple question.
                          Rob, you need to be more specific. Ed doesn't understand your wishy-washy messages. Lulz.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Awww shit. I didn't finish listening to the 'cast last night. In retrospect, your podcast>Avatar. At any rate, if I remember correctly I actually had a pretty great question. Now I wonder if I had creepy voice.....
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, it was someone else. And yeah, I hope we sorta answered your question Howard. I like your calls.

Comment

*beams* You like me! You really, really like me!! Aw shucks. Popped into my head the other day and it seemed like an interesting question. I'll wait to share my answer until I hear how youse guys responded.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X