Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I wish it would snow more, though. Seattle is fucking awesome when it's snowing.
    Seattlites are a bunch of pussies who close the goddamn town when it snows. Pussies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I've heard of snow before, but still unsure if it actually exists.
      I hope your Prius doors freeze shut and you can't open them and then a pack of wild dogs shows up and eats your face.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hahaha. True. But I fucking love going outside when it snows. Because everyone else is inside.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Hey, I had to defrost my windshield for like 3 minutes Tuesday morning!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I've heard of snow before, but still unsure if it actually exists.
            I think it's shaved ice. We eat that during the summer here. Hint, it's still summer here.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Seattlites are a bunch of pussies who close the goddamn town when it snows. Pussies.
            You've been to Seattle, right? Annoying as shit hills everywhere. I sure as hell would close the city for ice.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We need to get you up here, Howard. We'll show you what real driving is all about: DONUTS.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Hey. I've driven in Russia. In winter. I ain't afraid of your puny weather.

Granted it was only once and I'll never be tempted to do so again.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Hey, I had to defrost my windshield for like 3 minutes Tuesday morning!

It took me 20 mins the other day to do that. I was half way to work when I could finally see through the windshield.

Comment

The low here today is 35. Brrrrrrrrrr lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The highest we're supposed to get in the next 5 days? 17 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Hey. I've driven in Russia. In winter. I ain't afraid of your puny weather.

Granted it was only once and I'll never be tempted to do so again.
                        Did Hearts on Fire played while you were driving? If not, you're a wuss.

And beside, in Russia, winter drives YOU.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

/thread. Martin wins
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

You must spread some reputation around yadda yadda yadda.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Terror blocks out anything that may have been playing on the radio.

Winter was definitely driving me (well that and the liter of Vodka that influenced my taking of a stupid bet that put me behind the wheel anyway).

Comment

It was 18° this morning, now 22°. I FUCKING LOVE WINTER IN SEATTLE!
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X