No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 2: Braindead strikes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only that, but use the "Give us shit to talk about thread", there's stuff there waiting to be used.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

He's never said he wants kids, I just give him shit about it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Why get married if you don't want kids? Better tax breaks with kids. Just saying.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Not everyone wants to be a breeder.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, who wants to use all those parts they have for what they're designed for? That's just stupid. J/K. Kids are cool but tons of hardwork. And breeder is a fucking stupid term.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              You want less me and more Ceej? Ok, then how about you get him to bring his notes (and or actually take some notes on things to talk about) during the week. For fun one of these episodes will be a Ceej-led show. Then we'll see what happens.
              Side note: Granted I haven't listened to every one of your casts (only became aware in July and I hate backtracking), but you definitely come across as more Alpha. As such, cj's probably become accustomed to you leading. It'll probably take awhile for him to transition into a more active participant (i.e. leading discussions). More importantly, you'll have to resist the urge to take charge while the cast finds it's feet (i.e. most likely will have a few tame/short/lame casts). End result will hopefully lead to a better and stronger cast.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You know which part of the film you both forgot to mention, which was far and away the greatest part (in regards to House of 1000 Corpses)?

The execution of Walton Goggins to the Slim Whitman song/epic craneshot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ceej works better as the McMahon to Rob's Carson. Maybe not fully at that level, but it just works better the way it is. Putting CJ in the lead is like allowing Ringo to write a whole album.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ringo. Bwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Ceej works better as the McMahon to Rob's Carson. Maybe not fully at that level, but it just works better the way it is. Putting CJ in the lead is like allowing Ringo to write a whole album.
                      I don't know (still getting a feel for him) but cj has a great speaking voice (always a plus for radio/casts) but he needs to find his voice/muse (what motivates him) in order for him to take a more active role as a moderator. Rob backing off a little may help (or not). Obviously cj enjoys doing the podcasts (as he's still doing them) but I haven't really felt that much passion/energy from him.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I love Ceej. Dude's gotta a silky smooth voice. I'm telling you, his sandwich story was gold.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Rob taking a back seat is about as likely to happen as me enjoying getting my ass kicked in a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            I hope that this doesn't make me Chevy Chase.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Rob taking a back seat is about as likely to happen as me enjoying getting my ass kicked in a video game.
                              Most likely true (I did say Rob was Alpha) but he also wants cj to take a stronger role. Won't/can't happen unless Rob helps by being less active. Ehh, like I said just my 2 cents (or more) on the dynamics.

Comment

Oh I agree, but leopard, spots and all. I like the show as is but if Cj wakes out of his slumber that's cool too.

Comment

Working...
                                X