No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 2: Braindead strikes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't ALWAYS read about Math and Science.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

More Portman, less Nerdious.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Besides, the opportunity to take on Rob. Oh man.
        Can we add this to when the threads go anal?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          You want less me and more Ceej? Ok, then how about you get him to bring his notes (and or actually take some notes on things to talk about) during the week. For fun one of these episodes will be a Ceej-led show. Then we'll see what happens.
          Not at all. I just think the conversation could flow a lot better. It's like you're interviewing CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Nerdious.
            Who is this? I know a nerdious...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

just can't win.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                More Portman, less Nerdious.
                YES!

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                Can we add this to when the threads go anal?
                Sure, why not.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hocken, no one wants to hear from you.

Comment

Tell that to the guys who have had me on other shows. Did ya listen to the one I posted in the Personal Accomplishments thread?

Anyway, having more CJ is a worthwhile idea IF there's really good stuff to talk about. If there's nothing going on with the guy, then it's gonna default into more FF7 talk.

I think his whole being made fun of because of the sandwich which led into the ICP discussion was some of the best stuff I ever heard.

Comment

Indeed. I have no problem with him doing shit like that, but it's so random and is rare. And sometimes it does happen, but it devolves into a story that we've told already a few times.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Love the tags.

Honestly, if I lived near CJ I would go out of my way to fuck with him during the week. I'd leave bizarre notes on his car and pay kids to follow him while he shops and make odd comments. Anything to give him some ammo for the 'cast.

Comment

Alright, next episode will be CJ-centric. I'll shoot him an email right now.

Comment

But he has to put some fucking effort into it. He's gotta have some interesting shit to spew or it's all for naught.

Comment

Agreed, if there really isn't anything going on. Then don't do it.

Shit, he's talking about trying to have kids. I know it's the guy's personal life, but perhaps there could be discussion as to why even do it.

Comment

Discuss babies with him. Maybe we can hear how a lazy panda would raise chilren's. Or maybe how he manages to bitch about the forums but can't manage to post on them. Lulz
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X