No announcement yet.

Episode 12: The Cup Runneth Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to cowboy up to show the haters they're wrong dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Yeah! We got dinos and shit!
      CALIFORNIA
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Don't just think you can get by wearing a Stetson, Rob. We demand leather chaps, a big Sheriff's star, and a cap pistol! Then, and only then, will you be Hopalong Hughes, fastest gun north, south, east and west of the Pecos!

Comment

And you must ride a donkey......backwards.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Don't just think you can get by wearing a Stetson, Rob. We demand leather chaps, a big Sheriff's star, and a cap pistol! Then, and only then, will you be Pullmydong Hughes, fastest gun north, south, east and west of the Pecos!
            fixed...

Comment

You don't have to get their claws removed. Try soft paws. It's a plastic sheeth that goes over each claw.

http://www.softpaws.com/
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cats wear press-ons now?

Man alive.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

With different colors.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Well I guess if it keeps them from destroying the Lay-z-Boy, what's the harm (beyond your own bodily harm from trying to put them on the cat in question)?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      You don't have to get their claws removed. Try soft paws. It's a plastic sheeth that goes over each claw.

http://www.softpaws.com/
                      hahaha. We saw those. Wasn't gonna happen. I'M GLAD WE CUT OFF HIS KNUCKLE. FUCK THAT KNUCKLE. FUCK THAT KNUCKLE THAT COST US 1000 DOLLARS.

Comment

It's pretty easy actually.

You think Shane is cute? You can have him. I'll take Rick.

Rob can't pull off cowboy-wear.

Comment

Cats with fuckknuckles.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Never read the books, so I wasn't married to the source material. I didn't mind the ending to season one.

Comment

I WILL BE THE BEST COWBOY SINCE COWBOY CURTIS.

Comment

Shane drinking in the shower was the moment that made me go "nope, this is dumb".

Comment

Working...
                                X